世博会志愿者官方定制外语培训讲义6

2010-04-09 00:00:00来源:网络

  2010年上海春季高级口译真题点评
  
2010年上海春季中级口译真题点评
  世博会志愿者官方定制外语培训讲义

   世博信息查询用语(2)

  (三)旅游查询用语

  III. For Tourists

  1、上海的外滩西侧有各种风格迥异的中西建筑,又称“万国建筑群”,建议您可以去欣赏那里的夜景。

  1. There are both Chinese and Western styles of architecture on the west side of the Bund, also called Wanguo Building Complex. I recommend you go and enjoy the night scenes there.

  2、东方明珠广播电视塔是上海的旅游地标,底层的上海城市历史发展陈列馆浓缩了上海开埠以来的历史,值得一游。

  2. The Oriental Pearl TV Tower is the landmark of Shanghai, and the Exhibition Hall of Shanghai on the ground floor is a historic and scenic site worth visiting.

  3、环球金融中心在浦东新区世纪大道,是目前世界上最高的观光设施。

  3. The Shanghai World Finance Center located on Century Avenue, Pudong New Area, is the tallest building for sightseeing in the world.

  4、人民广场是上海的市中心,也是上海市人民政府的所在地。

  4. People's Square is in the center of Shanghai, where the Shanghai Municipal Government is also located.

  5、上海新天地在淮海中路南侧、黄陂南路和马当路之间,是领略上海历史文化和现代生活形态的最佳场所。

  5. Xintiandi•Shanghai, on the south side of Middle Huaihai Road, between South Huangpi Road and Madang Road, is the best place to enjoy both the history and modern flavor of Shanghai.

  6、您想到上海的近郊看看?我推荐青浦的朱家角或者闵行的七宝古镇,那里风景很优美。

  6. You want to pay a visit to the surrounding areas of Shanghai? I would suggest Zhujiajiao in Qingpu District and Qibao historical town in Minhang District. The scenery there is quite amazing.

  (四)饮食查询用语

  IV. For Food

  1、上海的著名小吃有小笼包、排骨年糕、蟹壳黄等等,都非常好吃,您可以尝试一下。

  1. Famous Shanghai local snacks include steamed buns, sparerib rice cake, crab shell cake, etc. All of them are delicious, you may have a try.

  2、上海有许多清真餐厅,您可以拨打57575777,他们可以为您免费预订您需要的餐厅。

  2. There're many Muslim restaurants here in Shanghai. You can call 57575777 for free booking services.

  3、您要了解上海的饮食方面的信息,可以登录大众点评网http://www.dianping,com/,那里有详细的介绍。

  3. If you want to get detailed information about food in Shanghai, log onto http://www.dianping.com/.

2010年上海世博会

  世博特殊服务用语

  VI. For Health & Safety Service

  (一)医疗服务

  One. For Medical Service

  1、您哪里不舒服?

  What seems to be the problem?

  2、我们这里有温度计,可以提供给您先测一下体温。

  We provide thermometers here to take your temperature.

  3、我们已拨打了120急救热线,马上会有医务人员前来提供服务。

  We have called the emergency hotline 120. The medical staff will come to help you in a moment.

  4、不要紧张,我们这里有创可贴,可以帮您清洁一下伤口,简单处理一下。

  Don't worry, we have band-aids here. Let me clean the wound for you.

2010年上海世博会

  (二)残疾人服务

  Two. The Disabled

  1、您好,我是上海世博会城市志愿服务站点志愿者,需要我帮助您吗?

  Hello. I'm with the Volunteers’ Service Stand of Shanghai Expo. How may I help you?

  2、(对盲人)现在我为您带路,请抓住我的胳膊,不用紧张.

  (The blind) Let me show you the way. Please hold my arm tightly and relax.

  3、(对盲人)往下的台阶共有两个,慢慢走。

  (The blind) There are two steps down, take your time.

  4、(为肢残人士推轮椅)我们要出发了,请您准备好,放下手闸。

  (Pushing the wheelchair for the disabled) We’re ready to go, please get ready and release the hand brake.

  未完待续!

  本文选自新东方中高级口译名师邱政政的blog,blog链接地址:http://blog.hjenglish.com/qiuzhengzheng

相关链接:

2009年9月13日中级口译考试真题汇总

2009年9月13日高级口译考试真题汇总

2009年3月15日高级口译考试真题汇总

2009年3月15日中级口译考试真题汇总

2009秋高级口译口试模拟卷(中翻英)

2009秋高级口译口试模拟卷(英翻中)

本文关键字:

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容