上海中级口译词汇及语法复习(10)

2017-04-10 16:05:02来源:网络

  为了方便同学们的口译学习,新东方在线口译网为大家准备整理了上海中级口译词汇及语法复习(10),供大家阅读参考。更多有关口译的资讯,尽在新东方在线口译网!

  >>>更多请点击: 上海中级口译词汇及语法复习汇总

  l am vacuuming the floor now and have several shirts to iron.我正在用真空吸尘器清理地板,还有好几件衬衫要熨。

  I will love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble.我将爱你直到海枯石烂。

  There is a broken small old gray stone bridge over the river河上有一座破烂不堪的、古老的、灰色的小石桥。

  No wonder people say that computers are taking over the world.难怪有人说电子计算机正渐渐接管世界。

  The enormous increase of population will create many problems.巨大的人口增长将产生很多问题。

  There's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep.你最好多喝水多休息。

  You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.你应该是依靠你自己,而不足别人。

  I would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome.让我向在座诸位致以最真挚的欢迎。’

  Many people prefer living in the country to living in the town.许多人喜欢住在农村而不喜欢住在城市。

  Since I'm here, I'd like to try a typical dish of this country.既然来了,我想吃这个国家特有的食物。

  Walking up and down the stairs would beat any exercise machine.上下楼梯可比什么健身器都要好。

  Had it not been for the alarm clock she wouldn't have been late.如果不是因为闹钟不响的话,她就不会迟到了。

  How ever you may work hard, the boss will not be fully satisfied.无论你有多努力,老板总不会完全满意。

  If he had not broken his tooth, he would not be in hospital now.如果他没有把牙齿弄坏,现在就不在医院了。

  You might as well throw your money away as spend it in gambling.你与其把钱花在赌博上,不如把它丢掉的好。

  Can you put me in the picture about the World Cup Football Match?你能给我讲讲关于世界杯足球赛的状况吗?

  I'm usually just using the search engines to look up information.我通常只是用搜索引擎找一些资料。

  He goes home early everyday for fear that his wife would be angry.他每天很早就回家,免得老婆生气。

  I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you employment.很遗憾地告诉你,我们无法雇用你。

  I will continue my learning, though I am tired of learning English.尽管我很烦英语,我还是要学它。

  Li Bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in China.李白是中国有史以来最伟大的诗人之一。

  Many people complain that computers are taking over their jobs.许多人抱怨说计算机正在接管人的工作。

  The cupboards in her kitchen were full of things she did not need.她厨房的橱柜中放满了她不需要的东西。

  What be said did not annoy me much, for I knew he did not mean it.我并不在乎他所说的,我知道他不是那个意思。

  He asked me some personal questions, but I would never answer them.他问了我几个个人问题,我根本不愿回答。

  I don't care where we go as long as we don't have to stand in line.不管去哪里,只要不用站着排队就行。

  She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn't want to get married so early.她喜欢迈克,但她不想那么早就结婚。

  Why don't you find a job and end this dependence upon your parents?你为何不找个职业.不再依靠你的父母呢?

  Will you please try to find out for me what time the train arrives?能不能请你帮我查查火车什么时候到?

  A good knowledge of English will improve your chances of employment.英语好将有助于增加你们的就业机会。

  In many countries, more and more companies are replacing people with computers.在许多国家有越来越多的公司使用电子计算机来代替人。

  If she finds out you spilled ink on her coat, she'll blow her stack.如果她发现你在她上衣上洒了墨水,她会大发脾气的。

  I would be very grateful for information about entry to your college.若能寄给我贵校的入学申请材料我将十分感激。

  Mr. Smith knew Jack didn't look at the others because he was nervous.史密斯先生知道杰克不敢看别人是因为紧张。

  On being introduced to somebody, a British person often shakes hands.英国人被介绍给别人的时候常常和对方握握手。

  I want to take a walk along the river bank, singing my favorite songs.我想在河边散步,唱我喜欢的歌。

  Many people believe that overweight results from overeating and stress.很多人认为肥胖超重是因为吃得过多和压力造成的。

  Yet all these things, different as they seem, have one thing in common.然而所有这些东西,看上去虽不同,但却有一个共同点。

  All my best memories come back clearly to me, some can even make me cry.所有美好的记忆又在我脑海清晰地浮现了,有些甚至还令我哭泣。

  This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I'm here with you now.今天是我一生中最美好的一天,因为我现在和你在一起。

  When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.当我还是个小女孩的时候,我常听着收音机,等待我最喜欢的歌。

  I'm certain he'll go to see the film, because he's bought a ticket.我肯定他会去看电影的,冈为他把票都买好了。

  Unfortunately you'll have to pay the fine before you check those books out.在你借书之前你要先付清罚款。

  Hi! You guys keep talking so loudly that I have to speak at the top my voice!哎!你们一直这样大声讲话,我都不得不扯着嗓子说话了。

  We should not only know the theory but also how to apply it to practice.我们不仅要知道理论,还要知道怎样把理论应用于实践。

  Combining exercise with the diet may be the most effective way to lose weight. 运动与节食结合也许是减肥最有效的途径。

  The maximum weight allowance is 60 kilos per traveler, excluding hand luggage. 每个旅客托运的行李最大重量限额是60公斤,手提行李除外。

  You are just putting on a little weight. I believe you'll get that off easily.你只是稍微胖了些.很快就会恢复的。

  There are mice next to the refrigerator, under the sink and inside the cupboard!冰箱边、洗碗槽下,还有橱柜里面都有老鼠!

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容