英语口译之看《功夫熊猫1》学台词第16讲

2013-08-31 13:21:43来源:中国英语网

英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》十六:

[Scene: Master Shifu learns the bad news, and he turns to Oogway for help, but Oogway passes away, and tells him to believe in Po.]

-Master: Inner peace.

inner: 内心的

心静我静。

Inner peace.

心静我静。

Inner...

内心的,内心的,

Inner peace.

心静我静。

Would whoever is making that flapping sound quiet down?!

flap: 拍打

谁在外面吵吵闹闹的?给我安静点!

Inner...

心静...

Oh, Zeng.

噢,Zeng!

Excellent.

太好了!

I could use some good news right now.

我现在可以听到一些好消息了。

-Master: Master! Master!

大师大师

I have... It's... It's very bad news.

我有……是…… 呃,大势不妙了!

-Oogway: Shifu. There is just news.

师傅。消息就是消息。

There is no good or bad.

没有好坏之分。

-Master: Master, your vision. Your vision was right.

vision: 幻想

大师,你的幻相,你的幻相应验了!

Tai Lung has broken out of prison. He's on his way.

Tailung越狱了,他正赶过来!

-Oogway: That is bad news,

这还真是坏消息。

if you do not believe that the Dragon Warrior can stop him.

如果你不相信“龙武士”可以阻止他的话。

-Master: The panda?

那只熊猫?

Master, that panda is not the Dragon Warrior.

大师,那熊猫可不是什么“龙武士”。

He wasn't meant to be here! It was an accident.

他根本不该在这儿,那是个巧合。

-Oogway: There are no accidents.

没有巧合。

-Master: Yes, I know. You've said that already.

是的,我知道。你已经说过了。

Twice.

两遍。

-Oogway: Well. That was No accident, either.

那也绝非偶然。

-Master: Thrice.

三次.

-Oogway: My old friend,

我的老朋友,

the panda will never fulfill his destiny nor you yours

fulfill: 完成

Po没法完成他的使命,你也一样不能。

until you let go of the illusion of control.

illusion: 幻象

除非你拨开眼前的迷雾。

-Master: Illusion?

迷雾?

-Oogway: Yes. Look at this tree. Shifu.

没错,看看这棵树,师傅。

I cannot make it blossom when it suits me

blossom: 开花

我无法强迫它开花愉悦我,

nor make it bear fruit before its time.

fruit: 结果

时机未到我也不能让它结果。

-Master: But there are things we can control.

但是,有些事情我们可以控制的。

I can control when the fruit will fall.

我可以左右果子何时落地,

And I can control where to plant the seed.

我还可以左右种于何地。

That is no illusion, Master.

这可不是假象,大师。

-Oogway: Yes.

即便如此,

But no matter what you do

但是无论你做什么,

that seed will grow to be a peach tree.

这种子终会长成桃树,

You may wish for an apple or an orange

但你能得到的只是桃子而已,

but you will get a peach.

你也许想要苹果或是橘子,

-Master: But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung!

但是桃子不能打败Tailung!

-Oogway: Maybe it can.

也许可以呢?

If you are willing to guide it.

只要你愿意对其谆谆教导,

To nurture it.

nurture: 培养

悉心培养。

To believe in it.

心存信念。

-Master: But how? How?

但是得怎么做呢?怎么做呢?

I need your help, Master.

我需要你的帮助,大师。

-Oogway: No, you just need to believe.

不需要,你只需要相信。

Promise me, Shifu.

答应我,师傅。

Promise me you will believe.

答应我你会相信。

本文关键字: 英语 口译 功夫

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

CATTI翻译特训营
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>