旅游英语现代酒店实用篇:Secretarial Services文秘服务

2022-08-01 08:38:00来源:网络

旅游英语现代酒店实用篇:Secretarial Services文秘服务

  出国旅游,掌握一些必备的旅游英语,可以让我们的旅行更加顺利。尤其对于一些零基础的人来说,在旅游之前,突击一些常用到的旅游英语口语,可以帮助我们在旅行中,有更好的沟通。那么常见的旅游英语口语都有哪些呢?小编为大家整理了“旅游英语现代酒店实用篇:Secretarial Services文秘服务”相关内容,供大家参考。

  Chapter 4 Business Center 商务中心

  Unit 1 Secretarial Services 文秘服务

  C=Clerk of Business Center 商务中心服务员 G=Guest 顾客

  经典对话

  CGood afternoon, sir. Can I help you?

  先生,下午好。有什么能为您效劳吗?

  GYes, I’d like to have these copied.

  我想复印这些资料。

  CCertainly. How many copies would you like?

  好的。您想要复印多少份?

  GTwo copies for each.

  每张 2 份。

  CI see.

  我明白了。

  (After a while 过了一会儿)

  CHere you are.

  给您。

  GThanks. And can you type this for me?

  谢谢。你能帮我打印这些资料吗?

  CSure. What time do you expect it?

  当然可以。您什么时候要?

  GIt’s urgent. I need it before 5 o’clock.

  是急件。我需要 5 点以前拿到。

  CNo problem, sir. I’ll send it to your room as soon as I finish typing.

  没问题,先生。我一打完就送到您的房间去。

  GThank you.

  谢谢。

  C(bring the bill) Could you sign here, please?

  (送账单) 请您在这儿签名,好吗?

  GSure.

  好的。

  常用句型百宝箱

  复印

  1) I’d like to copy/tape/print this.

  我想要复印/打字/打印这个。

  2) How many copies would you like?

  您需要复印多少份?

  3) Would you like me to make it a little darker /lighter?

  要不要我(把颜色)调深/浅一些?

  4) Here is your original.

  这是您的原件。

  5) I’ll leave the original here. Please call me when the copy is ready.

  我把原件放在这儿,等复印好了就打电话通知我吧。

  6) Would you like me to staple these for you?

  我为您装订好这些好吗?

  7) Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?

  我是装订在左侧还是在上边呢?

  8) Shall I enlarge/reduce this to fit A4 paper?

  我是不是把它放大/缩小到适合 A4 纸大小呢?

  9) Shall I copy these on both sides to the paper?

  我进行双面复印好吗?

  10) We don’t have paper that large. Shall I copy it to two pieces, and then tape them together?

  我们没有这么大的纸。我们分开复印,然后再粘在一起好吗?

  11) The paper is jammed.

  卡纸了。

  12) It is out of ink.

  没墨了。

  13) Your original is not very clear. I can’t guarantee the copy will be good.

  您的原件不太清晰,我不能保证复印件的效果很好。

  14) The machine is out of order.

  机器出故障了。

  15) A repairman is coming to fix it this evening.

  修理工今晚回来修理。

  16) I’ll call you as soon as the machine is fixed.

  机器一修好,我就打电话给您。

  收发传真

  1) I’d like to send a fax.

  我想要发份传真。

  2) To where?

  发去哪儿?

  3) What is the rate?

  你们如何收费?

  4) To xx it’s 10 yuan per minute, including /excluding service charge.

  发传真到 xx 每分钟 10 元,包括/不包括服务费。

  5) The minimum charge is 15 yuan.

  最低收费 15 元。

  6) Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.

  请写下国家代码、区号和对方的号码。

  7) The paper is too thick/thin. It may jam the machine.

  这纸张太厚/薄,可能会卡纸。

  8) Shall I make a copy of this ,and then send the copy?

  我复印一份,然后将复印件传真过去好吗?

  9) Mr. xx ,this is xx from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you.

  Xx 先生,我是商务中心的 xx,我们收到一份您的传真。

  打字

  1) What font and size would you like ?

  您要什么字体,多大号的?

  2) Shall I make the space larger?

  我把行距拉开一些好吗?

  3) Could you check it?

  您检查一下好吗?

  4) Please indent the first line of each paragraph.

  请把每个段落的首行缩进一些好吗?

  5) Shall I save it on your disk?

  我把它存在您的磁盘上好吗?

  6) I’m afraid we can only save it on our disks ,in case of any virus.

  恐怕只能存在我们的磁盘上,以防有病毒。

  以上就是为大家整理的“旅游英语现代酒店实用篇:Secretarial Services文秘服务”旅游英语口语相关内容,更多精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!


本文关键字: 旅游英语 旅游口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

大促
更多>>
更多课程>>