2025年CATTI高级口译考试练习题(7)

2025-12-26 08:31:00来源:网络

  CATTI考试,作为重要的翻译考试,也是比较有社会价值的英语能力证书。对于大家参加CATTI考试的同学,大家在实际的备考中,应该如何更好的来复习备考?为了让大家能够更全面的准备CATTI考试,新东方在线小编为大家整理了“2025年CATTI高级口译考试练习题(7)”,让我们一起来学习备考吧!

  

  我非常想了解有关中国对外贸易政策。

  I would like to know about China’s foreign trade policy.

  我们竭诚欢迎外国朋友来华投资,并正积极为投资者创造更有利的投资环境。

  We welcome foreign friends to invest in China and we are trying to create a favorable environment for them.

  欢迎您出席我们的项目签约仪式。

  Welcome to our signing ceremony.

  此次投资洽谈会包括开闭幕式、投资论坛和项目对接会。

  The investment fair includes opening and closing ceremonies, the investment forum and match-up sessions.

  我们期望这次谈判取得双赢的结果。

  We expect the negotiation to achieve win-win result/situation/deal.

  我方出资大约占投资总额的51%,其中包括现金,厂房,场地使用前之类。

  We will lay out 51% of the total investment which includes cash, factory building, and the right to use the site, etc. with investment value reaches/exceeds

  我想先下一个是试订单。Accomplish the order

  I would like to place a trial order.

  合同中规定必须在本月底前交货。Clauses/terms/as stipulated in the contract/contract requires that

  The contract requires the delivery before the end of this month.

  只要条件合适,我们可以考虑接受政府间或非政府间的贷款。Profitable

  We may consider the government-to-government or non-governmental loans if the condition permits.

  10. 我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

  In most cases, we adopted usual international practices.

  1 谈判就是一个不断妥协的过程。

  Negotiation is a process of constant compromise.

  1 我们装配线上的所有的机器都是从德国引进的,有专人定期维护和检查。

  All the machines in our assembly line are imported from Germany and receive regular check-ups and maintenance.

  1 一般的做法是,销售经理拿到订单后会给生产部门下单,订单完成后再由配送部门送货。

  The normal practice is that the sales manger gets an order and passes it on to the production department. And the finished products are delivered by the distribution department.

  1 在进入生产车间之间,请穿上防护服,换上鞋服。

  Before entering the production room, please wear protective clothing and shoe covers.

  1 这是我们的产品目录和说明书,如果您对什么产品感兴趣,请告诉我。

  Here are our catalogue and instructions/descriptions/directions. If you find any item interesting, please let me know.

  1 这条全自动生产线的年生产能力达到5万件。

  The capacity of this fully automated production line reaches 50,000 pieces per year.

  1 这是成品,这是半成品,这是劣质品,大家可看出有什么不一样吗?

  This is a finished product; this is a semi-finished product and this is an inferior product. Can you tell the difference?

  1 这里是我们的客户服务部,负责处理客户投诉,旁边是公关部,负责公司的外宣和广告。

  This is our customer service department, which is responsible for handling complaints. Next to it is the public relations department responsible for the publicity and advertising of the company.

  1 我们为客户提供售前、售中和售后服务。

  We provide services before, during and after sales for our customers.

  20. 展厅里的所有样品在目录上都可以找到。

  All the samples in the showroom can be found in the catalogue.

  以上就是新东方在线CATTI频道给大家整理的“2025年CATTI高级口译考试练习题(7)”相关内容,希望对大家有所帮助,更多备考内容,欢迎随时关注新东方在线CATTI频道。

本文关键字: CATTI真题 CATTI

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

CATTI翻译特训营
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>