双语阅读:男女爆笑潜台词看男女差异

2012-08-29 00:00:00来源:沪江英语网

\

  男人和女人来自不同的星球,同一句话在他们口中也有着不同的含义:

  1. “Nothing, forget it”

  “没什么,算了吧!”

  Female:You better figure out what you did wrong.

  女人:你最好自己搞清楚到底做错了什么。

  Male:Just quit talking about it, jesus.

  男人:我勒个去,拜托就别提这事儿了。

  2. “Are you tired?”

  “你累吗?”

  Female:Please don’t go to sleep. I love talking to you.

  女人:别去睡觉,我喜欢跟你聊天。

  Male:Genuinely curious as to whether or not you are sleepy.

  男人:他真的只是很好奇你是不是很困。

  3. “I’m cold.”

  “我很冷。”

  Female:Get a blanket and cuddle with me.

  女人:去拿条毯子来,抱着我让我取暖。

  Male:There’s pretty cold. I should probably get a blanket or some shit.

  男人:真的挺冷的。我得去拿条毯子或是别的啥。

  4. “Leave me alone.”

  “别管我。”

  Female:Please don’t go.

  女人:别走,别离开我。

  Male:Get out of my fucking face.

  男人:滚开,离我远点儿!

  5. “I love you.”

  “我爱你。”

  Female:Tell me you do more.

  女人:告诉我你爱我爱得更多。

  Male:I love you just that I don’t expect a stupid fucking response.

  男人:你知道我爱你就够了,别给我来个蠢透了的烂回答。

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>