每周推荐:英文电影《飓风营救》

2012-12-14 00:00:00来源:网络

《飓风营救》电影梗概:
  Bryan是一名退休的特工,常年的特工生活使其与妻子女儿的关系越来越疏远。一次,女儿Kim(玛姬·格蕾斯饰)想征得Bryan同意去巴黎游玩,身为父亲的Bryan并不放心17岁的女儿独自出行,在一番争吵后,固执的Bryan终于答应女儿。然而在巴黎,Kim却遭到了黑帮卖淫团伙的拐卖。为拯救女儿,这名老特工重新出山。

看电影学英语精彩对白:

  1 I don't know who you are.

  (我不知道你是谁)

  I don't know what you want.

  (我也不知道你想要什么)

  If you are looking for a ransom,I can tell you,I don't have money.

  (如果你想要赎金,那么我可以告诉你,我没有)

  But what I do have are a very particular set of skills.

  (我有的只是一些特别的手段)

  Skills I have acquired over a very long career.

  (是在我漫长的工作生涯中学会的手段)

  Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

  (这些手段足以成为你们这种人的噩梦)

  If you let my daughter go now,that'll be the end of it.

  (如果你们现在放了我女儿,那这件事就这么了结)

  I will not look for you.

  (我不会寻找你们)

  I will not pursue you.

  (我不会追查你们)

  But if you don't ,I will look for you .

  (但如果你们不放,我会去寻找你们)

  I will find you…

  (我会找到你们……)

  and I will kill you.

  (然后,我会杀了你们)

  2.Bryan:I've a daughter who wants to be a singer and was wondering if you had any tips.

  (我知道现在问不合适,但我有个女儿,想当歌手,我想问问你是否有什么建议)

  Diva:Yeah,I do.Tell her to pick another career.

  (是的,我有。告诉她,让她选个别的职业)

  3.Bryan:A 17-year-old should not travel alone.

  (一个17岁的女孩不能单独旅行)

  Kim:I'm not gonna be alone.

  (不是一个人去啊)

  Bryan:Two 17-year-olds.

  (两个17岁的女孩)

  4.Bryan:How about this? How about if I go along? You won't know I'm there.I'm very goot at being invisible.

  (这样如何?我也跟着去怎么样?你都不会察觉到我在那,我很擅长“隐形”)

  Lenore:As you ao amply demonstrated for most of her life.

  (你在她的生活中简直形影不离)

  5.Bryan:I'll think about it.

  (我会考虑一下的)

  Lenore:Everyone at this table knows what that means.

  (大家都知道这话是什么意思了)

  6.Lenore:You sacrificed our marriage in the service of the country. You made a mess of your life in service of your country.Can't you sacrifice a little this time for your daughter?

  (你牺牲了我们的婚姻来为国效劳,你弄糟了自己的生活来为国“捐躯”。这次为了你的女儿,你就不能少牺牲一点吗?)

  Bryan:I would sacrifice anything for her.

  (我愿为她牺牲一切)

  7.Jean:How do you know this?

  (你怎么知道?)

  Bryan:I'm retired,not dead.

  (我只是退休了,又不是死了)

  8.Jean:Bryan, you cannot just run around tearing down Paris…

  (Bryan,你不能就这么跑来,把巴黎弄得天翻地覆……

  Bryan:I'll tear down the Eiffel Tower if I have to.

  (有必要的话,我连埃菲尔铁塔都拆!)

  9.Bryan:That's what happens when you sit behind a desk.You forget things.Like the weight in the hand of a gun that's loaded.

  (这就是你坐办公桌的后果,你开始忘记事情。就像你忘了上了子弹的枪在手里的重量)

  10.Saint:It was all business,it wasn't personal.

  (全因为这是生意,不是针对你个人的)

  Bryan:It was all personal to me.

  (整件事对我来说都是个人的)

  11.Stuart:Bryan,if there's anything you need…

  (Bryan,不管你要什么尽管开口……)

  (Bryan看着女儿Kim)

  Bryan:I've got everything I need.

  (我已经拥有了我想要的一切)

本文关键字: 英文电影

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>