异地恋或许比你想象的靠谱

2013-10-16 08:57:29来源:沪江英语

  Long-distance relationships are difficult — super difficult — but they’redoable, and come with a huge host of benefits. Seriously! For example…

  异地恋很辛苦——非常辛苦——但并非不可能,而且有很多的优点。说真的!比如……

  1.Communication becomes sacred. You’ll value any and all messages from your partner infinitely more.

  交流变得异常珍贵。你会更加珍惜对方给你的任何信息。

  2.Only being able to talk at certain times also means you get the happy jitters every time you hear your partner’s voice.

  只能在特定的时间交谈也意味这你每次听到他/她的声音时,都会感到快乐的心跳。

  3.And, thankfully, you’ll be so eager to catch up that you won’t bother with awkward small talk.

  而且,谢天谢地,你会非常渴望知道对方的新消息,即使是无聊的废话也不介意。

  4.Skype, meanwhile, becomes something you’re actually looking forward to.

  同时,你真的开始期盼Skype上的新信息了。

  5.And you two become masters of two-player apps, always excited for your partner’s next move.

  你们俩都成了双人应用大师,你对他/她的下一步应用操作充满期待。

  6. If things go well, distance helps trust grow exponentially.

  如果进展顺利,距离会使你们之间的信任感成倍增长。

  7. Being separate means you can master being independent and in a relationship.

  异地也意味着你可以学会如何在一段恋情中自我独立。

  8.And you never have to feel guilty about taking “me time.”

  你可以毫无负罪感的享受“私人专属时间”。

  9. awkward moments between yourself and your other’s parents are completely nonexistent.

  你和对方父母无需进行尴尬的会面。

  10.Travel! Adventures are great, especially when the person you love is your destination.

  去旅行吧!冒险是一件非常棒的事,特别是当你为了所爱的人而去旅行的时候。


本文关键字: 异地恋 交流 期待

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>