神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(1)

2014-04-24 19:25:38来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  华生

  WATSON

  THE PERSONAL BLOG OF DR.John H.Watson

  博客写的如何?

  How's your blog going?

  嗯 顺利 很顺利

  Yeah, good, very good.

  你一个字都没写 对吧?

  You haven't written a word, have you?

  你刚写下了"仍然不信任人"

  You just wrote "still has trust issues".

  而你颠倒着读出了我写的东西

  And you read my writing upside down.

  知道我什么意思了?

  You see what I mean?

  约翰 你是个军人

  John, you're a soldier

  从这个身份到普通人

  and it's going to take you a while

  需要一个过程

  to adjust to civilian life

  把你每天的遭遇写在博客上

  and writing a blog about everything that happens to you

  会有很大帮助

  will honestly help you.

  我根本没有任何遭遇

  Nothing happens to me.

  10月21日October 21th

  你说一辆破车都没了?

  'What do you mean there's no ruddy car?'

  他去滑铁卢了 抱歉

  He went to Waterloo, I'm sorry.

  叫辆出租车 我从不叫车

  Get a cab I never get cabs

  我爱你 什么时候?

  I love you. When?

  快叫辆出租车

  Get a cab

  我的丈夫

  My husband

  是个努力生活的乐观男人

  was a happy man who lived life to the full.

  他热爱家庭和工作

  He loved his family and his work,

  他选择这样结束自己的生命

  and that he should have taken his own life in this way

  让人无法理解

  is a mystery

  也让认识他的人 都感到震惊

  and a shock to all who knew him.

  出租车 出租车

  Taxi, taxi

  11月26日 November26 th

  给我两分钟 朋友 什么?

  I'll be just two minutes, mate. What?

  我要回去拿伞

  I'm just going home to get my umbrella.

  你可以和我一起撑

  You can share mine.

  就两分钟 好吗?

  Two minutes, all right?

  (1岁男孩在体育馆自杀)

  Boy 1,kills himself in side sports centre

  11月27日 January27 th

  她还在跳舞?

  She still dancing?

  是的 如果叫做跳舞的话

  Yeah, if you can call it that.

  拿走她车钥匙了吗?

  Did you get the car keys off her?

  从她包里拿出来了

  Got them out of her bag.

  她到哪里去了?

  Where is she?

  副运输部长贝斯·戴文特的尸体

  The body of Beth Davenport, Junior Minister for Transport,

  昨天深夜在伦敦

  was found late last night

  一建筑工地被发现

  on a building site in Greater London.

  初步调查的结果为自杀

  Preliminary investigations suggest that this was suicide.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>