神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(3)

2014-04-25 09:17:59来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  (错)

  wrong

  (你知道我在哪里 夏·福)

  You know where to find me. SH

  谢谢大家

  Thank you.

  你得阻止这家伙

  You've got to stop him doing that.

  弄的我们像白痴一样

  He's making us look like idiots.

  你告诉我他是怎么做到的 我就去

  If you can tell me how he does it, I'll stop him.

  约翰

  John

  约翰·华生

  John Watson

  麦克·斯坦佛 巴兹医学院的同学

  Stamford, Mike Stamford. We were at Barts together.

  是的 抱歉 麦克 你好

  Yes, sorry, yes, Mike, hello.

  是 我知道自己胖了 没有

  Yes, I know, I got fat. No, no.

  我听说你出国了 还中枪了

  I heard you were abroad somewhere getting shot at.

  怎么回事?

  What happened?

  就是中枪了

  I got shot.

  你还在巴兹吗?

  Are you still at Barts then?

  现在教书了

  Teaching now,

  聪明的年轻人 就像当年的我们

  yeah, bright young things like we used to be.

  上帝啊 我烦死他们了

  God, I hate them.

  那你呢?

  What about you,

  恢复之前一直这样呆着?

  just staying in town till you get yourself sorted?

  只靠军队抚恤金 在伦敦无法生活

  I can't afford London on an Army pension.

  在别的地方 你活不下去

  Couldn't bear to be anywhere else.

  这不是我认识的约翰·华生

  That's not the John Watson I know.

  我不是那个约翰·华生了

  I'm not the John Watson.

  哈利没帮你?

  Couldn't Harry help?

  你觉得可能吗

  Yeah, like that's going to happen

  不知道 找个人一起租房子什么的

  I don't know, get a flatshare or something?

  得了

  Come on

  谁愿意同我做室友?

  Who'd want me for a flatmate?

  怎么了?

  What?

  你是今天第二个对我说这话的人

  You're the second person to say that to me today.

  谁是第一个?

  Who was the first?

  有多新鲜?

  How fresh?

  刚来的 67岁 自然死亡

  Just in. 67 natural causes.

  曾经在这里工作 我认识他 人不错

  Used to work here. I knew him, he was nice.

  很好

  Fine.

  那我们从马鞭开始

  We'll start with the riding crop.

  呃 今天心情不好吗?

  So, bad day was it?

  我需要知道它在分钟内的伤痕情况

  I need to know what bruises form in the next 20 minutes.

  一个人的不在场证明就靠他了 发短信给我

  A man's alibi depends on it. Text me.

  对了 我想...

  Listen, I was wondering.

  等会儿 如果你结束了...

  Maybe later, when you're finished...

  你搽了口红

  You're wearing lipstick.

  你从来不用的

  You weren't wearing lipstick before.

  我想显得精神点

  I refreshed it a bit.

  抱歉 你刚刚说什么?

  Sorry, you were saying?

  我说 要不要去喝咖啡?

  I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee?

  黑咖啡 两块糖 谢谢 拿到楼上

  Black, two sugars, please. I'll be upstairs.

  好吧

  OK.

  物是人非了 你没想到吧

  Bit different from my day. You've no idea

  麦克 可以借电话一用吗?

  Mike, can I borrow your phone?

  我的在这儿没信号

  There's no signal on mine.

  座机坏了吗?

  And what's wrong with the landline?

  我比较喜欢发短信

  I prefer to text.

  抱歉 在我外套里

  Sorry, it's in my coat.

  这里 用我的

  Here, use mine.

  噢 谢谢你

  Oh, thank you.

  这是我的老朋友 约翰·华生

  This is an old friend of mine, John Watson.

  在阿富汗还是伊拉克?

  Afghanistan or Iraq?

  什么?

  Sorry?

  哪个国家 阿富汗还是伊拉克?

  Which was it, in Afghanistan or Iraq?

  阿富汗 抱歉 你怎么知道?

  Afghanistan, sorry, how did you know?

  茉莉 咖啡来了 谢谢

  Ah Coffee, thank you.

  口红呢?

  What happened to the lipstick?

  它对我没用

  It wasn't working for me.

  是吗? 我觉得很有用

  Really? It was a big improvement.

  你现在嘴太小了

  Your mouth's too small now.

  好吧

  OK.

  你对小提琴感觉如何?

  How do you feel about the violin?

  对不起 什么?

  I'm sorry, what?

  我在想事情时会拉小提琴 有时

  I play the violin when I'm thinking and sometimes

  一天都不讲话 你介意吗?

  I don't talk for days on end. Would that bother you?

  做室友应该知道对方的缺点

  Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

  你把我的事告诉他了

  You told him about me?

  一个字都没提

  Not a word.

  那谁告诉你室友这回事?

  Who said anything about flatmates?

  我本人 今早我告诉麦克

  I did. Told Mike this morning

  我这种人找个室友多困难

  that I must be a difficult man to find a flatmate for.

  刚过午饭 他就来了

  Now here he is just after lunch

  带来一个老朋友 显然刚在

  with an old friend clearly just home from

  阿富汗军队服役过 并不难猜到吧

  military service in Afghanistan. Wasn't a difficult leap.

  你怎么知道阿富汗的事?

  How did you know about Afghanistan?

  我找到了伦敦市中心的一个好地方

  Got my eye on a nice little place in central London.

  价格我们一起能负担得起

  We ought to be able to afford it.

  明晚7点整 在那里碰头

  We'll meet there tomorrow evening, seven o'clock.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>