神探夏洛克剧本S01E02(3)

2014-04-28 17:57:53来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  夏洛克 你没事吧

  Sherlock, are you OK?

  好吧 等你乐意了再给我开门吧

  Yeah, any time you feel like letting me in(!)

  你觉得会是破产吗?

  Do you think he'd lost a lot of money?

  城市小青年自杀挺常见的

  Suicide is pretty common among City boys.

  还不能确定就是自杀 得了

  We don't know that it was suicide. Come on.

  门从里面锁死

  The door was locked from the inside,

  你是爬阳台进来的

  you had to climb down the balcony.

  从待洗衣物看来他离开了三天

  Been away three days judging by the laundry.

  看箱子里 有些东西折的很整齐

  Look at the case, there was something tightly packed inside it.

  多谢 我信你就行了 不愿意了?

  Thanks. I'll take your word for it. Problem?

  是啊 我可没绝望到要去翻死人内裤

  Yeah, I'm not desperate to root around some bloke's dirty underwear.

  银行里的涂鸦 意图何在呢?

  Those symbols at the bank, the graffiti, why were they put there?

  某种密码么 显而易见

  Some sort of code? Obviously.

  为什么要画? 要交流的话 发电邮啊

  Why were they painted? Want to communicate, why not use e-mail?

  可能他没有回复

  Well, maybe he wasn't answering.

  好呀 你跟上了

  Oh, good, you follow.

  还是不懂

  No.

  哪种讯息让大家唯恐避之不及?

  What kind of a message would everyone try to avoid?

  比如今天早上?

  What about this morning?

  你盯着的那些信 你说账单?

  Those letters you were looking at? Bills?

  没错 他被威胁了

  Yes. He was being threatened.

  至少不是煤气公司

  Not by the Gas Board.

  看看能不能从杯子上提些指纹

  ...see if we can get prints off this glass.

  警官 初次见面

  Sergeant, we haven't met.

  是啊 我知道你是谁

  Yeah, I know who you are

  我希望你最好别碰任何证据

  and I would prefer it if you didn't tamper with any of the evidence.

  我给雷斯垂德打过电话 他过来了么?

  I phoned Lestrade. Is he on his way?

  他很忙 这里由我负责

  He's busy. I'm in charge.

  还有 我不是什么警官 我是迪莫克探长

  And it's not Sergeant, it's Detective Inspector Dimmock.

  这显然是自杀

  We're obviously looking at a suicide.

  这似乎是所有证据的唯一解释

  It does seem the only explanation of all the facts.

  错 这只是解释之一

  Wrong, it's one possible explanation

  支持部分证据

  of some of the facts.

  你有了中意的结论 但你

  You've got a solution that you like, but you are choosing

  选择忽略了与之不符的一切

  to ignore anything you see that doesn't comply with it.

  比如? 伤口在头部右侧

  Like? Wound's on the right side of his head.

  所以? 凡·库是左撇子

  And? Van Coon was left-handed.

  身体得有多柔韧啊

  Requires quite a bit of contortion.

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>