中国大片里的地道英语

2014-07-11 10:39:44来源:中国日报网

  近两年,国内票房连创新高,不少影片也先后在国际电影节获奖。中国电影走出去已经势在必行,而在走出去的过程中,影片的台词翻译就显得很重要。因为如果不能准确把台词的意思传达给国外的观众,理解电影内容就变得很困难了。以下与大家分享电影《天下无贼》中的部分台词英译,还是比较地道的。

  

中国大片里的地道英语

  《天下无贼》( A World Without Thieves)

  1.谁跟我抢食,我就跟谁玩儿命。

  Any paw in my rice bowl gets cut off.

  2.我本将心向明月,奈何明月照沟渠。

  I cast my gaze toward the moon, yet the moon shines on the gutter.

  3.不服气是吧?

  Disobey me?

  4.我没干对不起你的事情。

  I have nothing to apologize for.

  5.那是我对不起你了?

  Should I apologize to you?

  6.放他一马吧。

  Give him a break.

  7.赶紧服个软求他饶了你.

  Admit your mistake and beg forgiveness.

  8.到底怎么了,有什么难事啊?

  Tell me what is wrong.

  9.她是个大好人。

  She is a real saint.

  10.这里没有外人。

  There is no outsider here.

  11.替你鞍前马后冲锋陷阵

  serve you tirelessly on the front lines

  12.没有功劳也有苦劳吧

  I am not perfect, but I gave it my all.

  13.你现在心眼儿偏了。

  you are playing favorites now.

  14.我们对此都有看法

  We are all unhappy about it.

  15.是兄弟们提着脑袋给你拼下的江山。

  Your kingdom was built with our blood, sweat and tears.

  16.我该说的都说了(底线)

  I have shown you my cards.

  17.你的心意我领了

  I appreciate your intentions/kindness.

  18.是我们有缘

  We are fated to meet.

  19.试试看他是真傻还是假傻

  Want to see if he is a real moron or just pretending

  20.谁要敢动他就得先过我这一关

  Whoever wants to touch him does it over my dead body.


本文关键字: 中国大片 地道英语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>