英剧《德伯家的苔丝》双语台词(3)

2015-01-16 11:17:59来源:网络

  中英对白

  Thus does agnosticism eat its own tail.

  因此不可知论是自相矛盾的

  In its godlessness and disorder

  它认为有无上帝不可知 世界是无序的

  it betrays the spiritual and moral vacuum

  背叛了自由思想的核心

  that lies at the heart of so-called free thinking.

  显示了其精神和道德上的虚空

  What is that dreadful music?

英剧《德伯家的苔丝》双语台词(3)

  Some pagan ritual, I suppose.

  我猜是什么异教的仪式

  A human sacrifice perhaps.

  或许是人祭仪式

  Angel, what are you doing?

  安琪尔 你要干嘛呀

  Well, the ladies need partners

  那些姑娘们需要舞伴

  and I'm inclined to have a fling.

  我去跟她们跳个舞

  Who's coming with me?

  谁要跟我一起去

  Dancing with a troop of country hoydens?

  和一群乡下姑娘跳舞

  Suppose we should be seen!

  被人看见也太丢脸了

  Sometimes I think you're both made of stone.

  有时候我真觉得你们太无趣了

  But I haven't finished this chapter!

  我这章还没读完呢

  Tell me what happens! I'll be with you shortly.

  读完了给我讲讲 我一会儿就回来

  Where are your partners?

  你们的舞伴呢

  They're still at work, sir, but they'll be here soon.

  他们还在干活呢 一会儿就到了

  Will you dance with us, sir?

  你要和我们跳舞吗 先生

  What's one among so many?

  可你们有这么多人

  Well, then you must choose!

  那你就选一个呀

  May I?

  可以吗

  Angel, enough now!

  安琪尔 差不多了

  Come along, Angel.

  走吧 安琪尔

  It will be dark soon!

  天快黑了


本文关键字: 德伯家的苔丝

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>