生活英语口语之电话:如何打电话

2022-02-04 08:01:00来源:网络

  日常的英语口语,对于大家来说,也是比较常见的,用到的频率更高。所以加强这部分英语口语的练习,可以更便利大家的生活。那么这些常见的英语口语都有哪些呢?小编为大家整理了详细的内容,供大家参考。

  A:Operator.

  接线员。

  B:I'd like to make a collect call to Los Angeles.That's area code 213_468_243

  我想打个电话到洛杉矶,由对方付费。电话号码是213—468—2435。

  A:And what's the name of the person you want to speak to ?

  你要通话的人叫什么名字?

  B:Susan Greene.

  苏珊?格林。

  A:Operator.

  接线员。

  B:Yes,Operator.I'd like to place a person_to_person call to Chicago.The number is 932_8647,but I don't know the area

  code.

  喂,接线员,我想打个叫人电话到芝加哥,电话号码是932—8647,但我不知道地区的电话号码。

  A:Who do you want to speak to?

  你要和谁通话?

  B:I'll speak to anyone at extension 21

  214 分机的谁都行。

  A:Operator.

  接线员。

  B:I want to make a person_to_person call to 212_836_172

  我要挂个叫人叫电话,号码是212—836—1725。

  A:And the name of the person you're calling,please?

  请问你要通话的人叫什么名字?

  B:Ed Cooper.That's C double O_P_E_R.

  埃德?库柏。就是C两个O_P_E_R.

  A:Operator.

  接线员。

  B:Operator,I'd like to place a call to Winnipeg,Canada.The number is 932_080

  接线员,我想打个电话到加拿大温尼泊。电话号码是932—0806。

  A:What's the name of the party you're calling?

  你要打电话的对方叫什么名字?

  B:I'm not sure of the name,but the extension is 21

  叫什么名字不太清楚,只知道电话分机是211。

  A:What number are you calling?

  你要打的电话是什么号码?

  B:I'd like to call area code 516_823_080please.

  请你接516—823—0801。

  A:Hello.Can I speak to Yaolanda,please?

  喂,我找姚兰达讲话,可以吗?

  B:Hold on,please.

  请等一下。

  A:Thank you.

  谢谢你。

  B:Sorry,but she's out.

  很抱歉,她出去了。

  A:Would you tell her Tom Gray called?

  请你告诉她汤姆?格雷给她来过电话,好吗?

  B:I'd be glad to .

  好的。

  A:Hello.Is Marie Ward there,please?

  喂,请问玛丽?沃德在吗?

  B:I'll see if she's in .

  我去看看她在不在。

  A:OK.

  好的。

  B:I'm afraid she's not here.

  很抱歉,她不在。

  A:Could you give her a message,please?

  请问你能不能留个口信给他?

  B:Yes,of course.

  当然可以。

  A:Hello.Is Mrs.James in,please?

  喂,请问詹姆斯太太在家吗?

  B:Hang on ,please.

  请等一下。

  A:All right.

  好的。

  B:I'm sorry,but I think she's stepped out.

  对不起,我想她出去了。

  A:Would you ask her to call Larry Ruskin at 836_2550?

  请你叫她给瑞里?罗斯金打个电话好吗?电话号码是836—2550。

  B:Certainly.

  当然可以。

  A:Hello.Could I speak to Miss Davis?

  喂,我可以找戴维斯小姐讲话吗?

  B:Just a minute,please.

  请等一下。

  A:Thanks.

  谢谢。

  B:She's not at her desk right now.

  她现在不在办公室。

  A:Could you tell her to give Doug a call when she gets back? She has my number.

  他回来后,请你告诉她给道格打个电话?她有我的电话号码。

  B:Sure.

  一定转告。

  B:Operator.

  接线员。

  A:I'd like to call Taibei.

  我想打电话到台北。

  B:Your name and your room number,please.

  请问尊姓大名和房间号码?

  A:My name is Terry.My room is 120

  我叫泰利,房间号码1209。

  A:Hello,I'd like to call Taibei.

  喂,我想打电话到台北。

  B:Yes,sir.I'll call an overseas operator.Hold on a minute,please.

  是的,先生,我是接海外电话接线员,请稍等。

  B:This is the overseas operator.

  这是海外电话接线员。

  A:I'd like to make a call to Taibei.

  我想打电话到台北。

  B:What number are you calling,please?

  请问你打多少号码?

  A:02_814_434

  02—814—4345。

  B:02_814_434Is that right?

  02—814—4345,对吗?

  B:Station_to_station?

  叫号电话吗?

  A:Yes,and I'd like to reverse the charges.

  是的,我想要对方付费。

  B:What number are you calling?

  你打多少号码?

  A:Taibei 02_814_434I'd like to place a person_to_person call to Mr.David Chen.And I want to call collect.

  台北02—814—4345,我想打叫人电话给陈大卫先生,而且我要对方付费。

  B:Please make it a collect call,and a person call to Mr.Zhang.

  请打对方付费的叫人电话给张先生。

  A:Make it a collect call,please.

  对方付费电话,请。

  B:Make it a person_to_person call,please.

  叫人电话,请。

  How can I make a local call from this phone?

  用这部电话我怎么打本地区电话?

  How can I make a direct long distance call from this phone?

  用这部电话我怎么打直拨长途电话?

  Can I make a direct long distance call from this phone?

  我能用这部电话打一直拨电话吗?

  What number should I dial to get the operator?

  我应该拨几号才能和总机接线员联络?

  What number should I dial for information?

  我要打给服务台应该拨几号?

  A:This is Terry Lin of SBC Corporation speaking.

  我是SBC公司的林泰利。

  B:What can I do for you ,Mr.Lin?

  林先生,我能为你效劳吗?

  A:Could you please give me the international division?

  请你转国际部好吗?

  B:Hold on a minute,please.

  请稍等。

  A:Can you please connect me with the export department?

  请你转出口部好吗?

  B:Hold the line a moment,I'll connect you.

  稍等一下,我转过去。

  A:May I speak to Mr.Watson?

  我能和沃特森先生讲话吗?

  B:One moment,please.

  请稍等。

  A:Extension number 367,please.

  请转367号分机。

  B:Just a moment,please.

  请稍等。

  B:I'm sorry,he's not in at the moment.

  抱歉,他现在不在。

  A:May I leave a message?

  我能留话吗?

  B:I'm sorry,he's not in the office now.Shall I take a message?

  抱歉,他现在不在办公室,我能传话吗?

  A:Could you please tell Mr.Watson that I called?

  请你告诉沃特森先生我打过电话来好吗?

  B:I'm sorry,Mr.Watson is out.Can I take a message?

  抱歉,沃特森先生出去了,我能传话吗?

  A:Please tell him to call me back as soon as he gets in.This is 548_113Hilton Hotel,room number 120请告诉他一回来马上回电话给我,我电话是548—1139,希尔顿负饭店1209号房。

  以上就是为大家整理的日常生活英语相关内容,更多精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!


本文关键字: 日常生活英语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>