2022年上海中级口译往年试题汇总 (98)

2022-06-22 07:32:00来源:网络

2022年上海中级口译往年试题汇总 (98)

  关于上海中级口译考试,很多考生可能还不是很了解。其实上海中级口译,也是一项重要的英语能力考试,通过考试的同学,可以获得相应的证书,这些对于我们英语能力水平的一种有效证明。对于以后的工作也有更好的帮助。下面小编为大家整理了“2022年上海中级口译往年试题汇总 (98)”,让我们一起来学习吧!

  1. The thief broke into the house during the night.

  小偷在夜间破门进入住宅。

  2. The car raised quite a dust as we drove off.

  我们走时车子扬起了一阵尘土。

  3. It's my duty to help you.

  帮你忙是我份内该做的事。

  4. I'm duty bound to visit my old aunt.

  我有义务去探望年老的姑妈。

  5. Each man has his own name.

  每个人都有自己的名字.

  6. We each have our private views about it.

  我们每个人对这件事都有自己的看法。

  7. He is eager for you to meet his friends.

  他热切希望你见见他的朋友。

  8. The company is eager to expand into new markets.

  那家公司急欲开辟新的市场。

  9. The boys listened to my story with eager attention.

  男孩们以热切的心情非常注意地倾听我的故事。

  10. Don't shout into my ears like that, I can hear you perfectly well.

  别那样对我大声嚷嚷,我能听清楚。

  11. It's too early for getting up.

  现在起床还太早。

  12. We shall find out the truth early or late.

  我们迟早会查明事实真相。

  13. He has earned a lot of money in this month.

  这个月他已经赚了好多钱了。

  14. His skill in negotiating earned him a reputation as a shrewd tactician.

  他的谈判技巧使他赢得了精明战略家的名声。

  15. The earth in the garden is good, soft soil.

  花园里的泥土松软肥沃。

  16. He is expected to win the game with ease.

  预计他在比赛中会轻易获胜。

  17. My parents are retired and now live a life of ease.

  我的父母都退休了,现在过着安闲舒适的生活。

  18. I don't feel at ease in the strange place.

  在这个陌生的地方,我觉得很不自在。

  19. I can easily finish this work today.

  我今天可以很轻易地把这份工作做完。

  20. She is easily the best lawyer in the city.

  她无疑是本市最好的律师。

  21. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

  太阳从东方升起,在西方落下。

  22. Take the east road; it's the shortest way.

  走东边这条路吧,这是最近的路。

  23. He has stopped working and leads a very easy life.

  他现在不做事了,过着很舒服的日子。

  24. We talk about reducing our costs, but it's easier said than done.

  我们谈如何降低成本,但说起来容易,做起来就难了。

  25. The Chinese eat with chopsticks.

  中国人用筷子吃饭。

  26. She shouted on the mountaintop and listened for the echo.

  她在山顶上大声喊着,然后聆听着回声。

  27. The room echoed with their happy laughter.

  房间里回荡着他们的欢笑声。

  以上就是为大家整理的“2022年上海中级口译往年试题汇总 (98)”,希望大家能够更好的学习上海中级口译,取得理想的成绩。


本文关键字: 上海中级口译

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

CATTI翻译特训营
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>