商务口语场景实用类:汇款业务

2024-07-12 11:04:00来源:网络

  商务口语是职场中比较常用的,在不同的场合,英语口语也有很多的注意事项。所以想要更好的提升商务口语能力,大家还是需要在平时做好相应的训练。具体的商务口语需要提升哪些呢?下面小编为大家整理了“商务口语场景实用类:汇款业务”相关内容,一起来看看吧!

  How much would you like to remit?

  您想汇多少钱?

  Where would you like to remit it?

  您想汇到哪里?

  Which method of remittance would you like?

  您想用什么汇款方式?

  You don't need telegraphic transfer.

  您不需要采用电汇方式。

  I suggest you remit the money by electronic funds transfer.

  我建议您用电子汇款。

  It takes about two days.

  大概要花两天时间。

  The cost for a $2,000 remittance to Hongkong is $10.

  汇款2000美元到香港的费用是10美元。

  Please fill out this remittance bill.

  请填写这张汇款单。

  Please write down the name and address of the beneficiary.

  请填写收款人的名字和地址。

  You may write a few words to the recipient In this blank if you like.

  如果您愿意,您可以在这一空格中给收款人写几句话。

  I'm sorry, sir, but your remittance hasn't reached us yet.

  对不起,先生。您的汇款还没有到。

  We have to deduct a charge from the remittance.

  我们得从汇款里面扣除一笔手续费用。

  We'll notify you as soon as your remittance comes.

  您的汇款一到我们就通知您。

  We have a transfer of $500 from China for you.

  有从中国给您汇来的500美元。

  Helping a Customer Send Money

  帮客户汇款

  I want to send some money to London. Can I handle that?

  我想往伦敦汇一笔钱。我可以在您这里办理吗?

  Yes, ma'am. How much would you like to remit? You need to send pounds sterling, ma'am. Do you have them?

  可以,太太。您想汇多少钱?您得汇英镑,太太。您带来了吗?

  Yes. I want to remit 300 pounds to a friend in London.

  带来了。我想汇300英镑给我伦敦的一个朋友。

  No problem. Do you want the money to go T/T, M/T or D/D?

  没问题。您想用电汇、信汇还是票汇?

  I know T/T is the quickest way and the commission is high. My friend isn't in urgent need.

  我知道电汇最快,不过费用也高。我的朋友不急着用钱。

  So, you don't need T/T. You can take M/T or D/D, and they will take a longer time for your friend to receive the money,

  那您就不需要采用电汇方式了。你可以用信汇或者票汇,用这两种方式汇到您朋友那儿的时间会长一点儿,

  but the formality for D/D is more complicated.

  不过票汇的手续更麻烦些。

  I'll take M/T.

  我就用信汇吧。

  For 300 to London, the commission is 3, please.

  汇款300英镑到伦敦的费用是3英镑。

  Here you are. Many thanks.

  给您,多谢。

  You are welcome.

  不客气。

  以上就是为大家整理的“商务口语场景实用类:汇款业务”,希望帮助大家更好的提升商务口语能力,更多精彩内容敬请关注本频道的持续更新!


本文关键字: 商务口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>