商务口语场景实用类:同意赔偿

2024-07-19 11:04:00来源:网络

  商务口语是职场中比较常用的,在不同的场合,英语口语也有很多的注意事项。所以想要更好的提升商务口语能力,大家还是需要在平时做好相应的训练。具体的商务口语需要提升哪些呢?下面小编为大家整理了“商务口语场景实用类:同意赔偿”相关内容,一起来看看吧!

  I'm sorry about our mistake.

  我对我们的过失表示抱歉。

  We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.

  因为货号有误导致到货错误,我们对此深表歉意。

  I'm assigned to come here to settle the claim you lodged against us for our shipping wrong goods.

  我是被派来处理你们就我方发错货物所提出的索赔要求的。

  I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value,plus inspection fee.

  我提议,我们赔偿你们总价值的3%再加上检验费。

  In view of our friendly business relationships, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons weight shortage.

  考虑到我们之间友好的业务关系,我们准备接受你们提出的25吨短装索赔要求。

  We'll complete your order and send replacements for the damaged ones.

  我们会完成你们的定单,给你们发去受损货物的替换品。

  We admit that we were partially responsible for the damage. So, let's meet each other halfway and compromise on a 10% reduction in price on the consignment.

  我们承认我们对损失负有部分责任,所以,咱们各让一半,货价减少10%吧。

  We regret for the loss you've suffered and agree to compensate you by $750.

  我们对你们遭受的损失深表歉意,并且同意赔偿你们750美元。

  We surely will live up to our words that we will pay the freightage for returning the goods that you bought from us.

  我们肯定会说到做到,支付你们退回从我公司购买的商品的运费。

  Accepting A complain

  接受赔偿

  Good morning! There was a traffic jam on the way, so...

  早上好!路上塞车,所以…

  It doesn't matter. What's your suggestion for our damaged air conditioners? That's what I'm really concerned about. Have you decided yet?

  没关系。你们打算怎么处理那批损坏的空调机呢?这是我真正关心的事情。你们决定了吗?

  Yes. We've loo ed into your claim as to the damaged air conditioners and we have to admit that unsatisfactory packing is the main reason.

  决定了。我们调查了你们关于空调机的索赔要求,我们不得不承认包装拙劣是主要原因。

  That is, you agree to make up our losses?

  这就是说,你们同意弥补我们的损失了?

  Yes. We'll complete your order and send replacements for the damaged ones.

  是的。我们会完成你们的定单,给你们发去受损货物的替换品。

  That's what we expected. Thank you. But what should we do with the damaged goods?

  这正是我们期望的处理结果。谢谢你。不过,我们怎么处理受损的货物呢?

  We'll send a technician to your region to do any necessary repairs. If the damage is not serious, I hope you could help us to dispose of them at a reduced price.

  我们会派一名技术人员去你们那里做任何必要的维修。如果损伤不严重,我希望你们能帮助我们把这些受损货物削价处理掉。

  I'll do what I can.

  我会尽力的。

  以上就是为大家整理的“商务口语场景实用类:同意赔偿”,希望帮助大家更好的提升商务口语能力,更多精彩内容敬请关注本频道的持续更新!


本文关键字: 商务口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>