商务口语场景实用类:外汇兑换业务

2024-07-19 11:04:00来源:网络

  商务口语是职场中比较常用的,在不同的场合,英语口语也有很多的注意事项。所以想要更好的提升商务口语能力,大家还是需要在平时做好相应的训练。具体的商务口语需要提升哪些呢?下面小编为大家整理了“商务口语场景实用类:外汇兑换业务”相关内容,一起来看看吧!

  What kind of currency would you like?

  您要兑换成哪种货币?

  How much do you want to exchange?

  您想兑换多少钱?

  Please fill in the exchange memo in duplicate.

  请填写外汇兑换单,一式两份。

  Today's rate is 2 yuan to 1 US dollar.

  今天的汇率是1美元兑人民币2元。

  You have to pay a 5% commission on this money exchange.

  兑换这笔外币,您需要支付5%的手续费。

  The service charge is one percent of the total amount.

  服务费是总金额的1%。

  Today's rate is the same as yesterday's.

  今天的汇率和昨天的一样。

  The exchange rate fluctuates every day.

  汇率每天都在上下浮动。

  Here is the currency exchange receipt. Be sure to keep it.

  这是货币兑换收据。请妥善保管。

  Money Exchange Service

  货币兑换业务

  Hello. Do you exchange money here?

  您好。你们这里兑换外币吗?

  Yes. What kind of foreign currency do you have? And how much do you want to exchange?

  是的。您有哪种外币?要兑换多少?

  I want to exchange US$500.

  我想换500美元。

  First of all, please fill out this exchange memo in duplicate. Then show me your passport.

  首先,请填写这张兑换单,一式两份。然后,请出示您的护照。

  Here is the memo filled out and the money.

  这是填好的兑换单和钱。

  A1l right. Please wait. This will only take a moment. What denominations would you like your money to come in?

  好的。请稍等。一会儿就好。您想要什么面额的?

  Any kind will do.

  哪种面额的都行。

  OK. Here is your money. That's 3,850 yuan in total. Please check the amount, and your passport and receipt.

  好的…这是您的钱,总共是3850元。请数一下,还有您的护照和收据。

  Everything looks right. Thanks for your help. Goodbye!

  没错。谢谢你的帮助。再见!

  Goodbye!

  再见!

  以上就是为大家整理的“商务口语场景实用类:外汇兑换业务”,希望帮助大家更好的提升商务口语能力,更多精彩内容敬请关注本频道的持续更新!


本文关键字: 商务口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>