日常生活英语:丁克一族

2024-08-15 14:37:00来源:网络

  日常生活英语口语,对于大家来说,也是比较常见的,用到的频率更高。所以加强这部分英语口语的练习,可以更便利大家的生活。那么这些常见的日常生活英语口语都有哪些呢?小编为大家整理了“日常生活英语:丁克一族”详细的内容,供大家参考练习。

  Childless Couples 丁克一族

  dialogue 1

  M: what's your opinion about childless couples? Will you choose to have no kids?

  你是怎么看待那些不要孩子的夫妻的?你打算要不要孩子。

  N: to be honest, I wouldn't.

  说实在的,我不打算要孩子。

  M: why? Do you have to make a choice now?

  为什么?你现在必须做出选择吗?

  N: not really. But it has puzzled me for a long time.

  不是,只是这事已经困扰我很久了。

  M: what's the puzzle?

  那你到底愁什么呢?

  N: my husband and I prefer to have no kids, but my mother-in-law is very traditional and wants grandkids.

  我和我丈夫打算不要孩子,但是我婆婆很传统,很想抱孙子。

  M: oh, I see. I think the older generation tend to think in a different way.

  啊,这样啊。我觉得老人们总是和我们想法不太一样。

  N: yes. It seems she can never accept a childless marriage. We had a fight last night.

  是啊,可是我婆婆就是不能理解,为什么结了婚却不要孩子。我们昨天还吵了一架。

  M: oh, really? Maybe she is just eager to see her grandchildren.

  是吗?也许她只是抱孙心切吧。

  N: but it's absolutely our own business to have a child or not.

  但是要不要孙子,完全是我们自己的事。

  M: definitely.

  是啊。

  N: you know, I often overhear our neighbor, the young couple, fighting about how to raise their kid and I really don't want kids to spoil our hapoiness.

  知道吗?我经常听见我们隔壁那对年轻的夫妻因为教育孩子而争吵。我真不想让孩子影响我们的婚姻幸福。

  M: don't worry. I think in most cases, children are the glue that keeps a family together.

  不要担心。大多数情况下,孩子还是家庭的粘合剂。

  N: I guess you're right. But I still prefer to have no child.

  好吧,但是我还是不想要孩子。

  M: sure. You can fully enjoy your time together.

  好的,那你们就可以好好享受二人世界了。

  dialogue 2

  N: more and more Chinese are marrying foreigners.

  越来越多的中国人嫁给了外国人。

  S: that's true. But I have a low opinion of those women who go out with foreigners.

  是啊,但是我挺鄙视那些和外国人在一起的女人的。

  N: oh, why?

  啊?为什么啊?

  S: I think some Chinese wonem marry foreigners for money while others just want to live abroad. There is no true love between them.

  我觉得有些人嫁给外国人是为了钱,有些人是为了去国外定居,反正他们之间没有真爱。

  N: I wouldn't say that's totally true. I've met many happy intercultural couples.

  也不全是吧。我见过很多幸福的跨过夫妻。

  S: well, then why aren't there many East-West couples where the man is a Chinese and the woman is a Westerner?

  那为什么没有多少夫妻,男方是中国人,女方是外国人呢?

  N: I guess it's because the Chinese women are more attractive to Western men.

  可能是因为中国女人对外国男人更有吸引力吧。

  S: or because they are less attractive to to Chinese men.

  或者这些女人对中国男人没那么有吸引力吧。

  N: what do you mean?

  怎么说?

  S: you know, usually the woman is in her thirties and she is a left girl.

  这些女人大约三十多岁,是剩女。

  N: a left girl? What's that?

  剩女?什么意思啊?

  S: they're called that because they're left behind on the shelf. They're also known by their three H's---high diploma, high salary, and high degree.

  这么说,因为他们是别人挑剩下的。她们有三高:高文凭,高工资,高学位。

  N: and they're also known as the three S's—single, stuck, and born in the seventies.

  还有人说她们有三难:单身,高不成低不就,出生在70年代后。

  S: definitely! So most of these women go for Western men.

  的确!所以这些人就把目标转向了外国人。

  N: you have a point here, but I believe some mixed marriages are based on true love.

  也许吧。但是有些跨国婚姻还是有真爱的。

  S: that' for sure but very few.

  那是,不过很少。

  以上就是为大家整理的“日常生活英语:丁克一族”相关内容,更多日常生活英语口语精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!


本文关键字: 日常生活英语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>