日常生活英语:看“越狱”学美式常用口语

2024-08-22 14:37:00来源:网络

  日常生活英语口语,对于大家来说,也是比较常见的,用到的频率更高。所以加强这部分英语口语的练习,可以更便利大家的生活。那么这些常见的日常生活英语口语都有哪些呢?小编为大家整理了“日常生活英语:看“越狱”学美式常用口语”详细的内容,供大家参考练习。

  5 Nobody's punking out没人退出

  5 None of your beeswax。不关你事

  5 Not be constantly running,looking over your shoulder不用到处躲藏,小心翼翼地生活

  5 Not in a thousand years。想都别想

  5 Oh ,shut it哦闭嘴吧

  5 Oh,hit me a nerve 哦,真吓人(反语)

  5 One should never turn his back on his home country. 一个人永远也不能背弃自己的祖国

  5 Places to stay,business that are more open to hiring men out of the correctional system. 能住的地方,优先聘用劳改犯的商家。

  5 Probably out of your price range. 恐怕你买不起

  60. Provided the transport comes though。若果交通顺利的话。

  6 Self-presevation is a strong motivator。自卫是很强的因素。

  6 She found no signs of foul play。她没发现谋杀迹象

  6 Sir,I cannot do a procedure like this without an anesthetic。先生,如果没有麻醉剂,我没法动这个手术。

  6 That is absolutely hogwash。简直一派胡言。

  6 That's my ego。是我自以为是了

  6 The guy id'd both of them 那个人认出了他们两

  6 The harder you struggle,the worse it gets你越挣扎,情况越糟。

  6 The hat's over the wall。犯罪已成事实

  6 The money was never yours to begin with。本来就不是你们的钱

  70. The only way to win a war is to try to konw your prey completely。知己知彼,百战不殆

  7 The picture makes me look like a sociopath。照片上的我跟精神变态者似的

  7 There was a way we could wipe the slate clean。这样我们可以洗清冤屈

  7 This can go down humanely if you don't fight,but if you pull a stunt like that again,it's going to get inhumane right quick. 你要不挣扎的话,那接下来我将会很仁慈,不过要是你想再耍花招,我就会变得很残忍。

  7 This will be your last outburst,officer。这将是你最后一次发飙了,长官。

  7 Those ass-hats are worth more dead than you and i are alives。那些混蛋就是死了也比我们值钱

  7 We don't have to ditch the car. 我们不必丢弃这辆车。

  7 We got to lose the bike. 我们得扔掉这车。

  7 We have already committed the crime。我们已经犯罪了

  7 We keep tapping on cracks,and she's going to break。我们深入利用这个弱点,她就会崩溃。

  80. We ran into some car trouble 我们遇到车祸了

  8 We'll call for you when we've reached a decision。等我们做好决定后会通知你们。

  8 We'll drop you off in the next town,and I'll wire you that 10,000 like I said。我们让你在下个镇下车,我会给你汇10000美元。

  8 Well,Hector says that you can serve your full sentence。嗯,hector说你要刑满才释放。

  8 We're going to get made out here。我们会被认出的

  8 We're headed out,man我们出发了,伙计。

  8 We're pulling them now。我们在全力以赴

  8 Whatever you got eating at you,you just give it up。无论什么事在折磨你,你就让它去吧(即别让这种内疚折磨你

  8 When dad's back acts up,we stop. 当爸爸的背不舒服时我们就得停下来

  8 Why don't you cut out all the riddles, snowflake,and just give us to a straight。你干嘛不把话说明点,小白脸。

  90. Without the money,we are screwed没有钱我们就完了

  9 Yeah,yuck it up,funny man。耶,尽情大笑吧,可笑的人。

  9 You are outnumbered and we will come after you。你人数少,我们会追上你的

  9 You fell for her你爱上了她。

  9 You think that tire went flat by accident?你以为车轮瘪了是个意外么?

  9 You were attending when I first started here。我刚来的时候你是主治医师。

  9 Your call。你决定吧。

  9 Your tags are expired。你的车牌过期了

  9 You're just hoofing it out here in the middle of nowhere?你就在中途闲逛?

  9 You're not being very transparent,Warden。你不是很坦率,狱长。

  100. You're slipping。你错了

  以上就是为大家整理的“日常生活英语:看“越狱”学美式常用口语”相关内容,更多日常生活英语口语精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!


本文关键字: 日常生活英语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>