日常生活英语:和动物有关的10个英语俚语

2024-09-14 11:03:00来源:网络

  日常生活英语口语,对于大家来说,也是比较常见的,用到的频率更高。所以加强这部分英语口语的练习,可以更便利大家的生活。那么这些常见的日常生活英语口语都有哪些呢?小编为大家整理了“日常生活英语:和动物有关的10个英语俚语”详细的内容,供大家参考练习。

  Its cheerfulness and colour remind me of all that is special about spring – sun, daffodils, bees, tulips, lambs and sheep in the fields and green grass. It is also the time to celebrate Easter with all that chocolate in the shape of eggs and bunnies.

  春天的朝气蓬勃与炫丽色彩让我想起了它是如此特别——阳光,水仙花,蜜蜂,郁金香,草坪上的羊羔,绵阳,还有绿草。此时也是庆祝复活节的时刻,配上鸡蛋和兔子形的巧克力。

  看下面这张图,让你记住与春天和复活节有关的10个俚语。

  Spring into action

  付诸行动

  After lying around all morning doing nothing, Charlie suddenly sprang into action.

  经过一上午无所事事,查理突然间开始付诸行动。

  Under the sun

  普天之下

  He likes to read about every topic under the sun.

  他喜欢阅读普天之下的任何话题。

  No spring chicken

  不再年轻

  She may think that she looks cool and young in those hot pants, but I can tell you for a fact that she is no spring chicken.

  她可能会认为自己穿上那双很潮的裤子会看起来很酷很年轻,但是我得告诉你个事实,她已经不再年轻了。

  A happy bunny

  快乐兔(对现状很满意)

  My husband has his beer, the football match on TV and complete control of the remote. He is one happy bunny.

  我老公喝着啤酒,看着电视上的足球比赛,手握遥控器。他简直就是个快乐兔。

  Busy bee

  勤劳的人

  Wow! You’ve done all the cleaning, the washing and ironing?! You have been a busy bee this morning.

  哇!你把所有的清洁,清洗和熨烫活儿都干了?!你今早真是个勤劳的小蜜蜂啊。

  A good egg

  好人,值得信赖的人

  I am so pleased that we hired Dylan to help us with the accounts. He works well and fast. He is a good egg.

  我很高兴雇佣了迪伦来帮我们搞财务账目。他工作又好又快。他真是个值得信赖的好人。

  To put all your eggs in one basket

  把所有的鸡蛋放在一个篮子里,孤注一掷

  When I worked in investment management, I always advised my clients against putting all their eggs in one basket. Instead, I recommended that they have a well-diversified portfolio of investments.

  当我做投资管理工作时,我从来都不建议客户将所有鸡蛋都放在一个篮子里。相反,我建议他们做划分好的投资组合。

  A spring in someone’s step

  步伐轻快

  Clear skies and a sunny day always give me a spring in my step.

  晴空万里、阳光普照总是会让我感觉步伐轻快,心情愉悦。

  The grass is (always) greener on the other side

  这山望着那山高;邻家芳草绿,隔岸风景好

  Although it is tempting to think so, the grass is not always greener on the other side.

  尽管人们很容易这么想,但事实并不总是邻家芳草绿,隔岸风景好。

  Black sheep

  害群之马,败家子

  It seems to me that most families have a black sheep somewhere.

  看起来似乎大多数家庭都会有一只害群之马。

  以上就是为大家整理的“日常生活英语:和动物有关的10个英语俚语”相关内容,更多日常生活英语口语精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!


本文关键字: 日常生活英语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>