日常生活英语:把爱留住

2024-09-19 11:03:00来源:网络

  日常生活英语口语,对于大家来说,也是比较常见的,用到的频率更高。所以加强这部分英语口语的练习,可以更便利大家的生活。那么这些常见的日常生活英语口语都有哪些呢?小编为大家整理了“日常生活英语:把爱留住”详细的内容,供大家参考练习。

  Staying Together 把爱留住

  dialogue 1

  J: Jack and Mary broke up.

  杰克和玛丽分手了。

  A: it’s so sad. They had been together for only two months. Do you know what the matter was?

  真令人伤心!他们在一起只有2个月。你知道为什么吗?

  J: Mary said Jack was cheating on her. Jack was seeing a girl from his hometown. One day, Maey saw them

  holding hands and ended the relationship immediately.

  玛丽说杰克背着她和别人交往。杰克和他的一个老乡一直很暧昧。一天,玛丽看见他们手牵着手,当场就和他分手了。

  A: really? I’m very surprised. He doesn’t look like a guy who’d ever do that sort of thing, right?

  真的吗?我感到很意外。杰克看起来不像那种人,是吧?

  J: no, he doesn’t. Anyway, she found out that he had been two-timing her for a long time.

  不像。不过,玛丽发现他脚踩两只船已经很长时间了。

  A: maybe it is for the best. They are not suitable for each other because they have nothing in common and are completely different people.

  也许这样对彼此都好。他们根本不适合,没有共同语言,性格也不和。

  J: how so?

  怎么说?

  A: he is an extrovert while she is an introvert. He likes parties while she hates them.

  他外向她内向,他喜欢聚会而她讨厌聚会。

  J: poor Mary! She really liked him.

  玛丽真可怜!她以前很喜欢杰克。

  A: anyway, she was right to end things and she deserves better.

  不过,她这样做比较明智,她应该遇到更好的。

  B: do you think they’ll get back together?

  你觉得他们会和好吗?

  A: no, I don’t think so. I know Mary. Once she makes a decision, she won’t change her mind.

  我不这么认为。我了解玛丽,她一旦做了决定,就很难改变了。

  J: I hope she’ll recover soon.

  真希望她能快点回复过来。

  A: so do I.

  我也是。

  dialogue 2

  A: this is tough to say, Jordan, but I think we should break up.

  乔丹,我知道这很痛苦,但是我们还是分手吧。

  J: are you serious?

  你不是开玩笑吧?

  A: yes, I mean it.

  不,我很认真。

  J: but why? Did I do anything wrong?

  但是,为什么啊?我做错了什么吗?

  A: no, we are just too different. This isn’t working.

  没有,只是我们性格太不同了。我们之间不会有结果的。

  J: hey, come on. It’s too early to say that. We can fix things.

  啊,别这样。现在说这些太早了,我们可以在一起的。

  A: I have thought about it for a while. I think it’s time to move on for both of us.

  我已经想了很长时间了,我想我们还是各走各的路吧。

  J: but I still love you.

  但是我还是深爱着你的。

  A: I’m sorry.

  对不起。

  J: I knew this would happen some day…

  我知道迟早会有这一天的。

  A: then why didn’t you talk to me?

  那你为什么不早告诉我呢?

  J: well. It’s not all my fault, Anna…

  可是,也不是全是我的错,安娜。

  A: I don't want to argue with you anymore. This is going to be tough, but et’s try and be friends.

  我不想再和你吵了。我知道一定会很难受,但是我们还是做普通朋友吧。

  J: I would like that Anna, but I think I’ll need a little space for a bit.

  好吧,安娜,我想静一静。

  A: I think we’ll be better off if we are apart.

  我想我们还是分开好。

  J: shall we keep pur friendship?

  我们还能做朋友吗?

  A: sure, let’s just be friends.

  当然,我们还是朋友。

  以上就是为大家整理的“日常生活英语:把爱留住”相关内容,更多日常生活英语口语精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!


本文关键字: 日常生活英语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>