日常生活英语口语:老外也有“狼来了”一说

2024-12-10 08:02:00来源:网络

  日常生活英语口语,对于大家来说,也是比较常见的,用到的频率更高。所以加强这部分英语口语的练习,可以更便利大家的生活。那么这些常见的日常生活英语口语都有哪些呢?小编为大家整理了“日常生活英语口语:老外也有“狼来了”一说”详细的内容,供大家参考练习。

  cry wolf 喊“狼来了”;发假警报

  If you cry wolf too often, people will stop believing that you need help.

  如果你常喊“狼来了”,人们便不会再相信你需要帮助。

  Do you think Peter is in trouble or is he just crying wolf?

  你觉得皮特是真的有困难,还是无病呻吟?

  freak flag 独特之处,另类的一面

  My high school literature teacher taught me to always be true to myself and to wear my freak flag proudly.

  我高中的语文老师告诉我,要永远遵从自己的内心,骄傲地展现出自己另类的一面。

  get out of hand 失控

  The party got out of hand and the guests started to throw bottles at each other.

  聚会失去了控制,宾客们开始相互扔瓶子。

  get your head around it 明白,搞清楚

  I just can’t get my head around the fact that Joe is leaving us.

  难以置信乔就要离开我们了。

  dig in your heels / stick to your guns 坚持立场

  My parents wanted me to give up writing, but I dug in my heels / stuck to my guns and went on to become a famous writer.

  父母想让我放弃写作,但我坚持了下来,终于成为著名的作家。

  pound the pavement 徘徊于街头找工作

  I’d been pounding the pavement for months before I found a job in a fast food restaurant.

  我在街上转了好几个月,终于找到了一份快餐店的工作。

  pull a rabbit out of a hat 使出奇招

  I thought we were going bankrupt, but my partner pulled a rabbit out of his hat and we landed a major contract.

  我以为我们就要破产了,谁知我的合伙人使出奇招,帮我们拉来了一个大单子。

  leave no stone unturned 想方设法,千方百计

  I’ll leave no stone unturned until I find out who did this.

  我会想尽一切办法,找出此事背后的那个人。

  get it out of your system 不吐不快,不做不爽

  I wasn’t sure how she was going to react, but I had to get it out of my system, so I told her I had found another woman.

  我不确定她会作何反应,但我真的不想再憋着了——我告诉她,我喜欢上了另一个女人。

  10. step up your game 有更好的表现

  If you want to win this competition, you’ll have to step up your game.

  如果你想赢得这场比赛,你必须得有更好的表现。

  以上就是为大家整理的“日常生活英语口语:老外也有“狼来了”一说”相关内容,更多日常生活英语口语精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!

本文关键字: 日常生活英语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>