日常职场英语外贸素材:货物装运之装运时间

2025-01-31 08:01:00来源:网络

  职场英语口语在实际的工作中,还是比较常见的。对于一些经常需要用英语口语的职业,大家还是需要加强这方面的提升,这样对于我们的整个工作顺利成都,未来的职场晋升都有很好的帮助。而且也能够帮助我们提升职场技能。具体的职场英语口语都有哪些呢?小编为大家整理了“日常职场英语外贸素材:货物装运之装运时间”相关内容,供大家参考。

  

  Time of Shipment 装运时间

  A: Let's exchange ideas in terms of shipment. I think you have enough time to effect shipment before late Match.

  我们交换一下有关装运的意见。我们认为你们有足够的时间在3月底前装运。

  B: Our factories have heavy backlog on their hands. It's very difficult for them to get the goods ready in March. However, there's another way to make earlier shipment.

  我们的厂家目前交货任务很重,他们在3月份备齐货物是很困难的。不过还有一个办法可以提前装运。

  A: What is that?

  什么办法?

  B: To have the goods transhipped at Dalian.

  在大连转运。

  A: Transshipment adds to the expenses, risks of damage, and some times may delay arrival.

  转运会增加费用和受损危险,并且有时会延迟到货。

  B: That's true. In fact, we want to deliver the goods as quickly as possible, so that we can get paid early.

  确实如此。其实我们也想提前交货,以便更早得到货款。

  A: So let us settle the delivery in March. And please make sure that no late delivery can be made.

  那我们就把货期定在3月吧。另外,请保证不要延误交货期。

  B: I can't say "yes" now. I have to contact our producer to see if they can manage to do it.

  我现在还不能答应,我必须和厂家联系一下,看他们是否能够办到。

  A: OK, I'll be waiting for your reply.

  好的,我等你的答复。

  B: If we can advance the shipment, you must open the L/C ahead of time.

  如果我们可以提前装运,你们必须提前开出信用证。

  A: No problem.

  没问题。

  “in terms of”是“关于某事”的意思;“effect shipment”意为“完成装船”;“make sure”确保完成某事,后面可以接that从句。例如Make sure that you finish the task on time. (要保证准时完成任务。)

  以上就是为大家整理的“日常职场英语外贸素材:货物装运之装运时间”相关内容,更多职场英语口语精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!

本文关键字: 日常职场英语口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容
专升本课程
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>