日常职场英语外贸素材:商业宴请之订座

2025-02-25 08:01:00来源:网络

  职场英语口语在实际的工作中,还是比较常见的。对于一些经常需要用英语口语的职业,大家还是需要加强这方面的提升,这样对于我们的整个工作顺利成都,未来的职场晋升都有很好的帮助。而且也能够帮助我们提升职场技能。具体的职场英语口语都有哪些呢?小编为大家整理了“日常职场英语外贸素材:商业宴请之订座”相关内容,供大家参考。

  

  Book Seats

  订座

  A: Good morning, Banquet Reservations. What can I do for you?

  早上好。这是宴席预订部。需要为您效劳吗?

  B: Yes, I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 7:00 p. m. the day after tomorrow.

  是的。我想预定后天晚上7点的一个包间。

  A: Would you like Chinese, Western, Japanese or Korean cuisine?

  饭菜需要中国式,欧美式,日本式还是韩式?

  B: Chinese food, please.

  中国式。

  A: For how many people?

  有多少人?

  B: Let me see, 10 persons.

  我想一下,有10个人。

  A: Yes, Mam, 10 persons. How much for food per person? The minimun charge for a private room is 100 yuan per person.

  10个人,知道了。那么每个人用餐的价位是多少?我们包间每个人的最低用餐价位是100元。

  B: 150 yuan per person.

  我要每个人150元的价位。

  A: 150 yuan. And what drinks are you going to have?

  150元。那么您需要什么样的酒水?

  B: Just get ready Henessy X.O.. We're going to order other drinks at the dinner time. All the drinks are on consumption basis?

  现在就订轩尼诗X.O.吧。至于其他酒水,到吃饭的时候再说吧。所有这些酒水也算消费吗?

  A: Yes, Mam. May I know your name, please?

  是的,女士。请问您贵姓?

  B: Galley Spencer.

  格力·斯宾塞。

  A: Yes, Ms. Spencer. And your telephone number?

  好的,斯宾塞女士,请问您的电话号码是多少?

  B: 650-856-1 By the way, could you fax the menu with the name of the banquet room? My fax number is 650-856-1

  650-856-19。顺便问一下,能否帮我把宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来吗?我的传真号码是650-856-18。

  A: Yes, 650-856-1 We'll be sure to fax you the menu with the name of the banquet room, Ms Spencer. Is there anything else I can do for you, Ms Spencer?

  好的,是650-856-18。我们会将您的宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来的。斯宾塞女士,还需要我为您做点什么吗?

  B: No, thanks.

  没有了,谢谢。

  A: So, allow me to confirm the reservation: the reservation is made by Ms. Spencer, a Chinese banquet for 10 people at 7:00 p.m. tomorrow evening. The price is 150 yuan per person excluding drinks. We'll prepare Henessy X.O..

  那么请允许我确认一下您的预定您是斯宾塞女士,预定一个包间,宴会是中餐,10个人,时间是明天晚上7点,价位是每人150,酒水除外,酒水是轩尼诗X.O.。

  B: That's fine. Thank you.

  很好,谢谢您。

  A: My pleasure. We look forward to seeing you soon, Ms. Spencer.

  很高兴为您效劳。斯宾塞女士,我们期待您早日光临。

  以上就是为大家整理的“日常职场英语外贸素材:商业宴请之订座”相关内容,更多职场英语口语精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!

本文关键字: 日常职场英语口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容
专升本课程
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>