双语新闻:如何优雅地让对方闭嘴

2025-03-19 08:02:00来源:网络

  在英语学习过程中,通过双语新闻,大家可以多关注最新的新闻时事,让大家更全面的提升英语水平,同时也可以解决大家在英语学习过程中的无聊问题,让大家学习更有兴趣。下面小编为大家整理了“双语新闻:如何优雅地让对方闭嘴”,让我们一起来看看吧!

  

  So you're stuck with some despicable ones and you want to break out of the moment huh ? Let me give you a hand here and bring out my list to make things easy for you. Try at your own risk.

  这么说你是被某个卑劣的家伙缠住了,而且你想从聊天中解脱出来?我来帮帮你吧,下面列举的方法能帮你轻松搞定。后果自负。

  Boss - Non stop ranting for God knows why.

  老板—没完没了地咆哮,老天知道为什么。

  Me - Sir ! Do you hear that ?

  我—老板,你听见了吗?

  Boss - Hear what ?

  老板—听见什么?

  Me - The silence.

  我—安静。

  Girlfriend - How can you do this to me ! How can you forget that ? How can you not tell me ? Why, how, who, what, where ?!

  女朋友—你怎么能这么对我?你怎么能忘了那件事?你怎么能不告诉我?为什么?怎么回事?是谁?什么?在哪儿?

  Me - A good 30 seconds kiss.

  我—吻30秒。

  That should do.

  这招应该管用。

  Brother - Non stop crap about all his crushes in the universe.

  哥哥—说起对宇宙的迷恋就废话连篇。

  Me - Fake faint.

  我—假装晕倒。

  Best friend - Talks about some ancient archeological discovery about a broken pot for 40 minutes.

  最好的朋友—关于一个坏了的古代罐子的考古发现说了40分钟。

  Me - Dude, please. My ears are bleeding.

  我--大哥,求你了,我耳朵要磨出茧子了。

  That's respect for him.

  这是对他的尊重。

  Relative - When are you getting married ? Why did you quit that job ? What's your salary ? What will you do next ?

  亲戚—你什么结婚?为什么辞掉那份工作?工资多少?接下来什么打算?

  Me - Oh, Sorry. Were you talking to me ?

  我—哦,对不起,你是在跟我说话吗?

  Professor - Blah blah. Bleh. Bleeheeeeh. Blah. And that's why you failed. Bluh bluuuh. You see…

  教授—这个那个什么什么的,这就是你失败的原因,等等等,等等等,你看……

  Me - Joins both hands. Sir, can I take a loo break ? Can't hold back anymore.

  我—握住对方的双手。老师,我能去趟洗手间吗?憋不住了。

  Return after two decades.

  过20年再回来。

  Neighbor - Talks about politics and gossips on his/her neighbour.

  邻居—跟你聊政治和他/她邻居的八卦。

  Me - I can smell something burning. Is that your kitchen ?!

  我—我闻到有东西糊了,是你家厨房吗?

  Vanish before he/she returns.

  他/她回来之前就消失。

  Random stranger - Shouts at you for no apparent reason.

  路人甲—莫名其妙朝你喊。

  Me - Act deaf and dumb. Keeps staring at his/her mouth until he/she stops.

  我—装聋作哑,盯着对方的嘴看直到他/她闭嘴。

  Perfect.

  完美。

  Parents - Non stop complaining about Quora, mobile phone, laptop, late night rides, long calls and what not.

  父母—没完没了地抱怨Quora,手机,笔记本,晚上出去,打电话时间长等等。

  Me - Kiss. I'm sorry. I'll not do that again.

  我—给他们一个吻。对不起,我再也不那样了。

  Who said I wouldn't ? Until next session, bubye.

  谁说我再不那样了?以后再说吧,拜。

  This is what respect looks like when you're pissed off, but there's nothing you can do about it.

  这就是你生气时还要表达尊重的样子,但你还是什么都不能做。

  以上就是为大家整理的“双语新闻:如何优雅地让对方闭嘴”,希望大家能够更好的利用双语新闻,全面的提升自己的英语水平。

本文关键字: 双语新闻

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容
专升本课程
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>