英语口语:愿你永远保持一颗童心

2025-04-10 08:01:00来源:网络

  英语口语也是一项提升自己的必备技能,提高口语的流利度,可以便利我们的生活,提升在职场中的竞争力等等。所以对于大家来说,这部分也是大家需要长期积累的内容。今天新东方在线小编为大家整理了“英语口语:愿你永远保持一颗童心”,希望可以帮助大家更好的来提高英语口语水平。

  

  My husband gave my 6-year-old son a $10 bill.

  丈夫把一张10美元的钞票交给了儿子。

  This $10 bill went with my son everywhere, from one pair of jeans to another, one hoodie to the other.

  这张钞票跟着他走到这儿走到那儿,从一条牛仔裤的口袋转移到另一条牛仔裤的口袋,从一件兜帽衫转移到另一件兜帽衫。

  My son would even sleep soundly with the $10 bill under his head.

  他把这张钞票放在枕头下面,似乎这样他就能睡得格外香甜。

  You see, he was holding out to buy something special.

  我明白,他想留着这张钞票,准备买点特别的东西。

  One day my son and I went to the local grocery store where a man was singing carols and ringing a bell.

  一天,我带他去附近的杂货店。我们看到一个男人,他一边唱着圣诞颂歌,一边摇着铃铛。

  My son asked me "what is he doing?"

  儿子问我,“他在做什么?”

  I told my son "he's singing to get our attention in hopes of collecting money for the poor or for children who don't have toys."

  我告诉他,“他想通过唱歌来吸引路人的注意,这样他就能为穷人,或者为没有玩具的孩子们筹集善款了。”

  I proceeded to keep walking but my son wasn't next to me.

  我继续向前走,儿子却不在我旁边了。

  I turned around to see his little hand digging in his pocket, pulling out his $10 bill.

  我转身发现他把小手伸进了口袋,拿出了那张10美元的钞票。

  He slid the bill into the slot, said Merry Christmas and walked over to me.

  他把钞票塞进了捐赠箱里,对那个男人说“圣诞快乐”,然后走回我身边来。

  I said "you made mommy very happy."

  我对他说,“你让妈妈非常开心!”

  He told me "I heard a voice say go, give him the money."

  他对我说,“我听到一个声音对我说,去吧,把你的钱给他。”

  Then he said "I heard another voice say "no, keep the money, you want a toy."

  接着他又说,“我听到另一个声音说,‘不,别给他,你不是想买个玩具的吗?’”

  I told my son "you listened to the right voice……” He looked up at me with his hands in the air and asked "but who are they?"

  我告诉他,“你听从了正确的声音,你做得对。”他扬起脸看着我,两手一摊,“可是,那是谁发出的声音呢?”

  I laughed and said "they're you."

  我笑了,对他说,“是你的心在对你说话呀!”

  以上就是为大家整理的“英语口语:愿你永远保持一颗童心”相关内容,更多英语口语精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!

本文关键字: 英语口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容
专升本课程
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>