旅游英语口语观光类:林布兰博物馆 At Rembrandt's House

2025-06-13 08:31:00来源:网络

  出国旅游,掌握一些必备的旅游英语,可以让我们的旅行更加顺利。尤其对于一些零基础的人来说,在旅游之前,突击一些常用到的旅游英语口语,可以帮助我们在旅行中,有更好的沟通。那么常见的旅游英语口语都有哪些呢?小编为大家整理了“旅游英语口语观光类:林布兰博物馆 At Rembrandt's House”相关内容,供大家参考。

  

  At Rembrandt's House

  林布兰博物馆

  Kathy and Evan visit Rembrandt's house, a national museum.

  凯西和艾凡参观国立林布兰博物馆。

  E:Here we are! That didn't take so long. Everything's so close here.

  艾凡:到了!并没有花很久时间嘛。这里每个地方都很近。

  City Hall is just down the street, and the zoo is only a kilometer away.

  市政厅就在这条路不远的地方,而动物园离这里只有一公里远。

  K:Maybe we can visit the zoo tomorrow. Now, let's go inside Rembrandt's House and take a look.

  凯西:也许明天我们可以去参观动物园。现在咱们到林布兰博物馆里看看吧。

  E:I didn't know you were into art.

  艾凡:我不知道你对艺术有兴趣。

  K:Oh, yes. I love painting. I took a couple of courses in art appreciation in high school and college.

  凯西:哦,没错。我喜爱绘画。在中学和大学时我修过几堂艺术欣赏的课程。

  E:That's nice. Do you paint?

  艾凡:那很好啊。你会画画吗?

  K:No, but I'd love to. Maybe later.

  凯西:不会,但我很想画。或许以后吧。

  But I'm crazy about Rembrandt and the other 17th century Dutch painters.

  我非常喜欢林布兰和其它十七世纪荷兰画家。

  They and the Italians were among the first to master color, lighting, and portrait painting.

  他们和当时的意大利画家一样都是最早一批专精色彩、明暗和肖像画的画家。

  E:Wow! You really know your art, don't you?

  艾凡:哇!你真的很懂艺术,不是吗?

  K:Just a little. But I really love Rembrandt.

  凯西:只懂一点皮毛。但我真的很喜欢林布兰。

  His paintings speak to us as clearly today as they did 350 years ago.

  他的画作历经三百五十年而不衰。

  He was a real genius, in my opinion.

  依我之见,他是个真正的天才。

  E:When it comes to art, you're the boss. Now let's go inside.

  艾凡:说到艺术,一切由你作主。现在,咱们进去吧。

  以上就是为大家整理的“旅游英语口语观光类:林布兰博物馆 At Rembrandt's House”相关内容,更多旅游英语口译精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!

本文关键字: 旅游英语口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容
专升本课程
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>