面试英语口语快速脱口而出:签订协议

2025-08-14 08:31:00来源:网络

  在面试过程中,经常会遇到英语面试的场景。对于求职的人来说,提前准备一些面试英语常用的口语内容,可以帮助大家在真正的面试中,有更好地发挥。那么比较常见的这些面试英语都有哪些呢?为了让大家更有针对性的进行练习,小编为大家整理了“面试英语口语快速脱口而出:签订协议”详细的内容。

  

  This is our contract, please read it carefully before signing.

  这是我们的合同,请仔细阅读后再签字。

  Since we have reached an agreement on all terms, there shouldn't be any problems for the contract.

  既然我们对各项条款意见都一致了,合同应该没什么问题。,

  May we once more remind you that the contract should be canceled by one month notice

  请允许我们再次提醒你,取消合同应该提前一个月通知。

  First, you'll be getting a monthly salary, with one month paid vacation after one year of employment.

  首先,你的工资是月付,在工作一年后,有一个月的带薪假期。

  No probation is involved.

  没有试用期。

  You'll be covered by our medical plan while on duty.

  你上班后将享受我们的医疗保险。

  A reasonable number of sick days will be covered by the company.

  合理的病假时间里公司照常支付工资。

  Have you read the other terms of the contract

  合同上的其他一些条款,你看 了吗?

  I noticed an item about flex-time. Is that a possibility for me

  我注意到了有关弹性工作时间的规定,对我也适用吗?

  10.We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.

  我们都想签合同的话,就要互相作出一些让步。

  Dialogue 1

  对话1

  Hello, take a seat please. Let's get straight to the point. This is our contract. Please read it carefully before signing.

  你好,请坐,我们直人正题吧。 这是我们的合同,请仔细阅读 后再签字。

  Since we have reached an agreement on all terms, there shouldn't be any problems for the contract.

  既然我们对各项条款意见都一 致了,合同应该没什么问题。

  May we once more remind you that the contract should be canceled by one month notice.

  请充许我们再次提醒您,取消合同应提前1个月通知。

  Yes, I got it Thanks.

  好的,我明白了。谢谢。

  Dialogue 2

  对话2

  How sure you, Mr. StoneI m Farley.

  你好,斯通先生,我叫法利。

  Pleased to meet you , Mr. Farley.

  很高兴认识你,法利先生。

  Please have a seat. I know our employment officer has already given you information about your employee contract, but I'd like to go over the main details again before signing. First, you,U be getting a monthly salary, with one month paid vacation after one year of employment.

  请坐。我知道我们的人事部的同事已经告诉了你关于劳动合同的内容,但我还想在签约之前 把主要细节重申—下,首先,你的工资是月付,在工作一年 后,.有一个月的带薪假期。

  OK May I ask whether there is probation

  你介意我问一下有试用期吗?

  No probation is involved.

  没有试用期。

  以上就是为大家整理的“面试英语口语快速脱口而出:签订协议”相关内容,更多面试英语口语精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!

本文关键字: 面试英语口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容
专升本课程
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>