面试英语口语快速脱口而出:请求电话留言

2025-08-14 08:31:00来源:网络

  在面试过程中,经常会遇到英语面试的场景。对于求职的人来说,提前准备一些面试英语常用的口语内容,可以帮助大家在真正的面试中,有更好地发挥。那么比较常见的这些面试英语都有哪些呢?为了让大家更有针对性的进行练习,小编为大家整理了“面试英语口语快速脱口而出:请求电话留言”详细的内容。

  

  Would you please kindly tell him I want to apply for a proof-reader in your newspaper?

  能否帮我转告他我想申请贵报社的校对员一职?

  Would you care to speak to Mr. Brown who takes all the calls in his absence?

  您愿意与布朗先生讲话吗?他不在时布朗负责接听所有电话。

  Can I leave a message for Mr. Smith?

  我能留个口信给史密斯先生吗?

  Yes, please pass on to him the message that I want to apply for the job as a postal clerk in your post office.

  是的,请转达我的意思我想申请做你们邮局的邮政人员。

  He is in the middle of something ;can I help you take a message?

  他正忙,我能帮你转告吗?

  Would you like to leave a message?

  你愿意留个口信吗?

  I'll tell him that you called.

  我会转告他你来电话了。

  Please tell him that I want to inquire about the position of translator checker.

  请告诉他我想询问一下翻译校对一职的具体情况。

  OK, I’ll tell him about that.

  好的,我会转告他的。

  10.I will deliver the message for you.

  我会帮你传递口信的。

  Dialogue 1

  对话 1

  A: Hi, this is Tom Port. May I speak to Mr. Smith?

  A: 你好,我是汤姆·史密斯先生。

  B: Mr. Smith is not in his office. I am afraid he will not be back before 3 pm. would you care to speak to Mr. Brown who takes all the calls in his absence?

  B: 史密斯先生现在不在办公室,恐怕他3点钟以前不会回来。你愿意与布朗先生讲话吗?史密斯不在时布朗负责接听所有来电。

  A: No. Thanks. Can I leave a message for Mr. Smith?

  A: 不了,谢谢。我能留个口信给史密斯先生吗?

  B: OK I'll tell him that vou called.

  B: 好的。我转告他你来电话了。

  Dialogue 2

  对话 2

  A: Hello, this is Li Ning. Can I talk to your A: manager?

  A: 你好,我是李宁。麻烦找一下您的经理。

  B: Sorry, he has just gone out now. Can I take a messege for you?

  B: 对不起,他刚出去。我能帮你留言吗?

  A: Yes. Would you please kindly tell him I want to apply for a proof-reader in your newspaper?

  A: 好的。能否帮我转告他我想申请贵报社的校对员一职。

  B: OK, I got it.

  B: 好的,我知道了。

  以上就是为大家整理的“面试英语口语快速脱口而出:请求电话留言”相关内容,更多面试英语口语精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!

本文关键字: 面试英语口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容
专升本课程
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>