面试英语口语快速脱口而出:招聘护士

2025-09-01 08:31:00来源:网络

  在面试过程中,经常会遇到英语面试的场景。对于求职的人来说,提前准备一些面试英语常用的口语内容,可以帮助大家在真正的面试中,有更好地发挥。那么比较常见的这些面试英语都有哪些呢?为了让大家更有针对性的进行练习,小编为大家整理了“面试英语口语快速脱口而出:招聘护士”详细的内容。

  

  How about your nursing education?

  你在护理方面受过哪些教育呢?

  What do you think are the characteristics of being a good nurse?

  你认为好护士应该有哪些特质?

  What were the wards in which you have worked?

  你在哪个病房工作?

  I learnt nursing through theory and practice for 3 years at Hunan Nursing School.

  我在湖南护理学校学了 3年, 经过了理论教育与实践培训相结合的学习。

  A good nurse should be compassionate, warm-hearted, and have sound professional knowledge and good communication ability.

  好的护士应该是热心、有同情心、业务较强、善于交际的人。

  I worked in the isolation ward as a head nurse.

  我在隔离病房做护士长。

  I was in charge of giving injections, testing temperature and blood-pressure,

  我负责给病人打针、测量体温和血压、

  preparing patients for treatment and changing sheets and quilts.

  为病人治疗做准备、换被褥等等。

  I allocate different patients with their consent to different nurses.

  我的职责就是经过病人同意, 把他们分配给不同的护士照看。

  And I supervise the primary nurses and help nurses to carry out their work.

  我监督初级护士和辅助护士开展工作。

  10. Oral temperature with clinical thermometer should not be taken by children below 4-5 years of age,

  给4 ~5岁以下的孩子测体温时不能使用口表,

  in case of danger of injury to mucus and danger of biting the thermometer.

  避免破坏小孩口腔 黏膜或出现小孩咬破体温计的危险行为。

  Dialogue 1

  对话 1

  A: Did you bring your certificate for nursing?

  A: 你带来你的护士证书了吗?

  B: Yes, here is my Certificate of Nurse.

  B: 是的, 这是我的护士资格证。

  A: How about your nursing education?

  A: 你在护理方面受过教育呢?

  B: I learnt nursing through theory and practice for 3 years at Hunan Nursing School.

  B: 我在湖南护理学校学了3年, 经过了理论教育与实践培训相结 合的学习。

  A: Can you manage English conversation?

  A: 你能用英语对话吗?

  B: Yes, pretty well. I have started learning English since primary school.

  B: 是的, 我的英语很好, 从小学就开始学了。

  Dialogue 2

  对话 2

  A: What did you usually do as a head nurse?

  A: 作为护士长你的职责是什么?

  B: I allocate different patients with their consent to different nurses.

  B: 我的职责就是经过病人的同意, 把他们分配给不同的护士照看。

  And I supervise the primary nurses and help nurses carry out their work.

  并且我还监督初级护士和辅助护士开展工作。

  A: How to maintain a high standard of nursing?

  A: 怎样保证护理的高标准?

  B: To maintain a high standard of nursing, we should take experience and education into consideration

  B: 要保持护理的高标准, 就要在考虑护士护理不同病人的职业

  while considering a nurse's level of expertise in caring for various patients.

  水平时考虑她们的经验和资历。

  以上就是为大家整理的“面试英语口语快速脱口而出:招聘护士”相关内容,更多面试英语口语精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!

本文关键字: 面试英语口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容
专升本课程
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>