《生活大爆炸》视频精讲:我的超级玛丽

2012-03-12 00:00:00来源:可可英语

  Penny :Sheldon, what are you doing?
Sheldon你在这干嘛呢?

  Sheldon: Playing super Mario on a poorly coded Nintendo 64 emulator.
在用糟糕代码编写的N64模拟程序里玩超级马里奥。

  Penny: Yeah, but why are you doing it on the stairs?
但你干嘛坐在楼梯上玩?

  Sheldon: I am a modern day Napoleon exiled to the Elba of the staircase because Leonard, get this, has a date.
我就是当代拿破仑,被驱逐到楼梯间的厄尔巴岛,因为莱纳德告诉我他要约会。

  Penny: Oh. well, good for him.
他动作真快嘛。

  Yeah, but why are you sitting here?
但你为什么要坐这玩呢?

  Why don't you just go to a movie or something?
你为什么不去看场电影或玩点别的?

  Sheldon: Alone?
自己去?

  Penny: Yeah, why not?
对啊,怎么了?

  Sheldon: What if I choke on my popcorn? Who will administer the heimlich maneuver?
如果我被爆米花噎住了,谁对我实施哈姆立克急救法。

  Penny: Well, then don't order popcorn.
别买爆米花不就行了。

  Sheldon: No popcorn at the mov... listen to yourself.
看电影不吃爆米花,听听这叫什么话。

  Penny: Why don't you go to a coffee shop?
你为什么不去咖啡店呢?

  Sheldon: I don't drink coffee.
我不喝咖啡。

  Penny: They have other things.
还有别的可以点啊。

  Sheldon: What do they have?
有什么呢?

  Penny: I don't know. you know, cookies, pastries...
很多啊,饼干啊,油酥点心啊…

  Sheldon: Pastries such as bear claws?
那种熊掌形状的油酥点心么?

  Penny: Yeah, sure.
对啊。

  Sheldon: I don't like bear claws.
我不喜欢熊掌。

  Leslie: Hey, penny. Dumbass.
嗨,penny。还有你,傻蛋。

  Sheldon: Leslie winkle. Of all the overrated physicists in all the labs in all the world, Why does it have to be Leslie winkle?
Leslie winkle,全世界这么多实验室里这么多被高估的物理学家,他为什么偏偏就看上了Leslie winkle?

  Penny: Well, they have a lot in common. I mean, they're both scientists.
因为他们有很多共同点啊,我是说他们都是科学家。

  Sheldon: Oh, please. The only way she could make a contribution to science would be if they resumed sending chimps into space.
拜托,如果他们要重新把猩猩送上太空,那就是她对科学唯一的贡献。

  Penny: Okay, well, I have a date, too, So I'll see ya.
好吧,我也有个约会,那就再见了。

  Sheldon: Everybody has a date. Even you, Mario, going after princess Peach. and what am I doing? I'm just enabling you.
大家都有约会,就连你马里奥也在追碧奇公主,那我在干嘛?我只是在使唤你。



本文关键字: 美剧

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>