《丑女贝蒂》:别来烦我

2013-01-07 00:00:00来源:可可英语

  台词欣赏

  Wilhelmina:Daniel, get back here and get back on the market, pronto.

  丹尼尔 快回来重操旧业

  Page six is a little lighter without you.

  第六页娱乐版没有你就有点萧条了

  You have got to stop doing that. I only have so much glassware. Hide.

  你别再这么干了,我的玻璃杯都不够摔了。躲起来!

  Marc:Morning. I come bearing dry-cleaning with extra plastic for the landfills,

  just how you like it .

  早上好 我把干洗衣服拿来了 还带了几个垃圾袋来如你所愿

  Wilhelmina : Marc, you could have brought those to the office.

  马克 你可以把它们带到办公室

  Marc:I know, but you've been so in and out lately, I didn't know

  知道 但你最近有时去有时不去 我不知道

  If you were gonna be in today, and so I just thought I would...

  你今天去不去 所以我想就

  Wilhelmina:Too many words, Marc. I'll see you at the office.

  话太多小马 我们办公室见

  Marc:Wait. Can I use your bathroom?

  等下 我能用你的洗手间吗

  Wilhelmina:No, Marc, you can't use my bathroom. No one uses my bathroom,

  not even me.

  小马 不行 没人可以用 连我也不行

  Marc: What was that?

  那是什么

  Wilhelmina: Housekeeper.

  清洁工

  Marc:But I thought we had her deported. Willie, what's going on? You're being weird.

  但我们已经把她驱逐出境了 威威 怎么了 你很奇怪

  And what was that stuff in the news today? Is that true?

  今天的新闻说了什么 是真的吗

  Wilhelmina:Marc, how many times have we planted damaging rumors in the news

  for self-serving reasons?

  小马 我们干过很多次为了自保而制造的骇人听闻的谣传了

  Don't you worry your silky little curls?

  别担心你丝般柔滑的小卷发了

  Marc:But I got a message from Claire and Hartley.

  我帮克莱尔和哈特利带句话

  Wilhelmina : Fine

  好

  Marc: But what if they, you know, and then you have to... Mm?

  但如果他们那样 然后你得那样

  Wilhelmina: Now not enough words, Marc.

  话太少了 小马

  Marc:What if they fire you? What happens to us?

  如果他们炒了你 我们怎么办

  Wilhelmina:We will blow up that bridge when we get to it.

  Now if you will excuse me...

  船到桥头自然直 实在不行就把桥炸了 现在别来烦我了

  词汇提炼:

  1. glassware:玻璃制皮,玻璃器皿

  2. bear:携带

  3. dry-cleaning:干洗

  4. landfill:废物填埋地,垃圾填埋场

  5. bathroom:浴室,洗手间

  6. housekeeper:清洁工

  7. deport:把......驱逐出境

  8. self-serving:自私自利的,只顾自己的

  9. silky:像丝一样柔滑的,温和的

  10. curl:卷发

  重点词汇精讲:

  Deport

  Usage:~ sb from...

  Exp. legally force (a foreigner, criminal, etc) to leave a country

  将(外国人﹑ 罪犯等)驱逐出境

  Eg. Hewasconvicted of drug offences anddeported.

  他被判犯有毒品罪而遭驱逐出境。

  Eg. She is declared an undesirable alien and deport.

  她被宣布是不受欢迎的外国人并被驱逐出境。

  Eg. Even if they didn't put her in jail, they woulddeport her.

  即使他们不把她关入监狱,他们也会把她驱逐出境。

  Eg. The employers always threaten todeport us toour own country.

  雇主们总是威胁要把我们遣送回国。

  Bear

  Exp. carry (sb/sth) 携带(某人某物)

  Eg. Theybore his bodyto the tomb.

  他们把他的遗体抬到墓地。

  Eg. Thecanoe was bornealong by the current.

  那独木舟顺流而下。

  短语提炼:

  have got to:必须

  stop doing:停止做某事

  on the market:上市

  get back:回来

  bear dry-cleaning:带来干洗的衣服

  in and out:进进出出

  too many words:话太多

  at the office:在办公室

  had her deported:把她驱逐出境

  go on:发生

  damaging rumors:骇人听闻的绯闻,损人的谣言

  for self-serving reasons:为自私自利的理由

  get a message from:从......得到一条信息

  what if :如果......将会怎样

  blow up:爆炸,炸毁

  get to:到达

  重点短语深化记忆:

  1.on the market

  Eg. They put a new producton the market.

  他们向市场推出一种新产品。

  Eg. This house justcame on the market.

  这栋房子刚刚推出要卖。

  Eg. This week child man's shoeswent on the market.

  本周男童鞋上市。

  Eg. Fresh bamboo shoots willbe on the marketthis month.

  新鲜竹笋本月将上市。

  2.in and out

  Eg. Everyone wasbustlingin and out.

  人人都在匆忙地进进出出。

  Eg. Hestrolls in and outas he pleases.

  他随意地出来进去闲逛。

  Eg. Heweaved in and outthrough the traffic.

  他在车辆往来的道路中穿梭前进。

  Eg. He'sbeen in and out of prisonfor years.

  他多年来屡次入狱出狱。

  3.what if

  Eg.What ifhe doesn' t come ?

  如果他不来,我们怎么办呢?

  Eg.What ifthe boy's parents should die?

  如果那男孩的父母死了该怎么办呢?

  Eg..What ifshe stands John up?

  如果她不守约让约翰空等怎么办?

  Eg.What ifhe doesn't agree?

  如果他不同意该怎么办呢?

  4.blow up

  Eg. The captain sent a detail of ten men toblow up the bridge.

  队长派出十人特遣队炸桥。

  Eg. Enemy agents plotted toblow up the plant.

  敌人奸细密谋炸毁那工厂。

  Eg. The terrorists wanted toblow up the airplane.

  恐怖分子想要炸毁飞机。

  Eg. They did all they could toblow up our plan.

  他们想尽一切办法破坏我们的计划。

  实用口语提炼:

  You've been so in and out lately.

  你最近有时候在有时候不在。

  Too many words, you.

  你的话太多了。

  Can I use your bathroom?

  我可以用下你的洗手间吗?

  We have her deported.

  我们已经把她驱逐出境。

  What's going on?

  怎么啦,发生什么事情了?

  You're being weird.

  你现在好奇怪啊。

  What was that stuff in the news today?

  新闻里说了些什么?

  I got a message from Mary.

  我替Mary捎句话。

  If you will excuse me...

  拜托你别来烦我啦。

本文关键字: 丑女贝蒂,美剧

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>