《复仇》:忽视我的存在

2013-01-10 00:00:00来源:可可英语

  Missed you at breakfast.

  你没来吃早饭

  Not hungry.

  我不饿

  Charlotte... We're going to have to

  夏洛特 我们要来谈谈

  discuss our communication problems at some point.

  我们之间某些沟通问题

  And rather than dwelling on the past,

  比起纠结于过去来说

  I think the remedy for us

  我觉得最好的补救办法

  would be to find some common ground.

  是来找找我们的共同语言

  Start spending some quality time together.

  来一起分享些美好的时光

  What'd you have in mind?

  你有什么想法吗

  Well... For starters,

  首先呢

  I thought it might be fun if you joined me and the ladies

  我觉得 你可以来参加我每周的女士午餐会

  for my weekly luncheon.

  一定很有趣

  You're unbelievable, you know that?

  你真是不可理喻

  The only reason you want to parade me in front of your lady puppets

  带我在你的那些跟屁虫朋友面前亮亮相

  is to prove I've forgiven you.

  只不过为了证明我原谅你了

  Exactly how many more times do I have to apologize

  在你跟我说对不起前

  before you do?

  我还要和你道歉多少次

  You wished I'd never been born.

  你希望我从未出生

  Do me a favor and pretend I wasn't.

  您老就帮个忙 忽视我的存在吧

  Excuse me.

  打扰一下

  I have a special delivery for Victoria Grayson.

  我有一份给维多利亚·格雷森的特别快件

  Gift from a Conrad Grayson.

  康拉德·格雷森送的礼物

  Where do I sign?

  我签哪儿

  So I know why I got roped into interning at the death star,

  我知道我为什么会被抓去死亡之星实习

  but why the hell would you want to ruin your summer,

  可你怎么也想赔上你的暑假

  working for my dad?

  为我爸工作

  Are you kidding?

  你开玩笑吧

  Grayson Global is one of the largest wealth managers on Wall Street.

  格雷森国际是华尔街数一数二的理财公司

  Thanks for loaning me the suit, by the way.

  另外 多谢你借我这套西服

  Not too shabby.

  还不赖

  You wear it well.

  挺合你身的

  Oh, there's my damn phone.

  可恶的手机 总算给我找着了

  Now if I could just find my credit card.

  现在就差信用卡没着落了

  Oh, I think you left it at the Blowaway.

  你可能把它落在偷渡者酒吧了

  Is that place for real?

  那地方不是我幻觉吧

  Ty, another night like last night,

  泰 如果昨晚再来一回

  And I'll be spending the summer at one of your parents' houses,

  我情愿到你父母的别墅去消磨时光

  which doesn't sound half bad, actually.

  听上去也的确蛮不错的

  All you did was let off a little steam.

  你不过是纾解了一下压力而已

  Don't let your parents make it a bigger deal than it was.

  别被你父母搞得小题大作的

  Besides, the tension around here

  再说了

  isn't about you anyway.

  现在关注的焦点也不在你身上

  Sounds like your mom's just still pissed

  貌似你母亲还是对

  about that woman your dad slept it.

  和你爸上床的那个女人耿耿于怀

  Come again?

  再说一遍

  Lydia something.

  那个叫莉迪亚什么的人

  You didn't know?

  你不知情吗

  Danny...

  丹尼

本文关键字: 复仇

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>