《童话镇》:母子相认

2013-02-22 00:00:00来源:可可英语

  Emma:Can I help you?

  有什么事吗

  Henry:Are you Emma. Swan?

  你是艾玛斯旺吗

  Emma:Yeah.Who are you?

  是的,你是谁

  Henry:My name’s Henry.I’m your son.

  我叫亨利,你的儿子

  Emma:Whoa. Hey, kid,kid,kid!

  小孩,小孩,停下

  I don’t have a son.

  我没有儿子

  Where are your parents?

  你父母在哪里

  Henry:Ten years ago , did you give up a baby for adoption?

  十年前,你是否把自己的孩子送给别人领养

  That was me.

  那个孩子就是我

  Emma:Give me a minute.

  等我一会儿

  Henry:Hey, you have any juice?

  你有果汁吗

  Never mind.

  没关系

  Found some.

  我找到了

  You know ,we should probably get going.

  也许我们该出发了

  Emma:Going where?

  去哪里

  Henry:I want you to come home with me.

  我想你和我一起回家

  Emma:Okay, kid. I’m call the cops.

  好了,小孩,我要打电话报警了

  Henry:Then I’ll tell you kidnapped me.

  然后我会说是你绑架我

  Emma:And they’ll believe you,

  他们会信以为真

  because I’m your birth mother.

  因为我是你的生母

  Henry:Yep.

  是的

  Emma:You’re not gonna do that.

  你不会那样做的

  Henry:Try me.

  试试吧

  Emma:You’re pretty good, but here’s the thing.

  你装得很像,但我要告诉你

  There’s not a lot I’m great at in life,

  我这辈子没什么特长

  but I have one skill.

  但是有一种能力

  Let’s call it a superpower.

  暂且称之为超能力

  I can tell when anyone is lying,

  我可以看出谁在说谎

  and you ,kid ,are.

  而你,就在说谎

  Henry:Wait.Please don’t call the cops.

  等一下,不要叫警察来

  Please.

  求你了

  Come home with me.

  和我一起回家吧

  Emma:Where’s your home?

  你家在哪里

  Henry:Storybrooke ,Maine.

  缅因州的童话镇

  Emma:Storybrooke? Seriously?

  童话镇?你没说笑吧

  All righty then.

  那好吧

  Let’s get you back to storybrooke.

  送你回童话镇

本文关键字: 童话镇

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>