《老友记》视听精讲:"海滩游侠"

2013-05-20 00:00:00来源:可可英语

  《老友记》片段对话

  JOEY: Hello.

  喂。

  CHANDLER: Hey.

  喂。

  JOEY: Hey!

  嘿!

  CHANDLER: Listen, I'm, I'm sorry I didn't make it over there today.

  乔伊,对不起我今天没有过去

  JOEY: Oh, that's OK. You uh, you had a thing.

  没关系。你…你有事嘛

  CHANDLER: Yeah well, I hear the place looks great.

  对,听说你那里很棒

  JOEY: Ahh, forget about it, I'm havin' a ball. How's the apartment doin'

  别提了,我开心死了。你那儿怎么样了?

  CHANDLER: Oh hey, it's, it's terriffic. I mean it's a regular space... fest.

  很棒呀,一个空间…的大聚合

  JOEY: Oh, well great.

  那太棒了

  CHANDLER: Yeah I just... wanted to call and say hey.

  是呀,我只是…打个电话跟你聊一聊而已

  JOEY: Well OK then. [oven timer goes off behind Chandler] Was that the oven timer?

  好啊。那是烤箱定时器吗?

  CHANDLER: That's right my friend. It's time for...

  没有错,朋友,应该看

  BOTH: Baywatch!! [both turn on TV's]

  “海滩游侠”

  JOEY: Oh, can you believe they gave Stephanie skin cancer?

  你相信他们让芬妮得皮肤癌吗?

  CHANDLER: I still can't believe they promoted her to lieutenant.

  我还是不敢相信他们升她为副队长

  JOEY: Naa, you're just sayin' that 'cause you're in love with Yasmine Blepe.

  你那么说是因为你最喜欢毕雅敏了

  CHANDLER: Well, how could anyone not be in love with Yasmine Blepe?

  怎么可能会有人不爱毕雅敏呢?

  JOEY: Hey, hey, they're runnin'

  她们在跑了

  CHANDLER: See, this is the brilliance of the show. I say always keep them running. All the time, running. Run. Run Yasmine, run like the wind.

  瞧,这个节目棒就棒在这里.我说她们应该不停地跑。一直跑,跑,跑,跑啊,雅敏,像风一样的跑。


  英语口语精华:

  1. have a ball [口语]狂欢;玩得开心
eg. We are having a ball.

  我们高兴死了。

  2. oven timer 烤炉定时器

  eg. Was that the oventimer?

  那是烤箱定时器吗?

本文关键字: 海滩游侠

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>