《美少女的谎言》精讲:梅丽狄斯发神经

2013-05-20 00:00:00来源:可可英语
  《美少女的谎言》片段对话:

  Is this the same one you saw in Mona's lair?

  这跟你在梦娜的老巢看到的是一样的吗

  I'm positive. Let me see this.

  完全确定 我看看

  Aria, is this about your dad?

  艾瑞亚 这写的是你爸爸吗

  So you're department chair now.

  你现在是系主任了啊

  You're a powerful man, Mr. Montgomery.

  你是个很强大的男人 蒙哥马利先生

  We're not having this conversation again.

  我不会再跟你讨论这件事了

  Fine. I'd rather not talk.

  好啊 不说更好

  That's gonna cost you

  那你得花

  same amount works for me. Oh, does it?

  上次那么多钱 是吗

  Well, you're out of luck.

  看来你运气不太好

  That person's not in my life anymore.

  那个人已经退出我的生活了

  It ended months ago.

  几个月前就了断了

  Will that make it any easier for Mrs. Montgomery?

  难道蒙哥马利太太会因此觉得宽慰吗

  I mean, it did happen.

  我是说 做了就是做了

  It's time for you to go, Alison.

  你该走了 艾莉森

  If a student called the dean

  如果有学生打电话给院长

  and told him that Meredith was flipping out

  说梅丽狄斯发神经是因为

  because one of her professors

  她的一个教授

  wiped his feet on her after he--

  在她身上揩够了油 并且

  You make that call, you'll be very sorry.

  你敢打电话 就等着后悔吧

  You're right. I'll just start with your wife.

  没错 那我就先打给你老婆吧


  英语口语精华:

  Well, you're out of luck.看来你运气不太好

  out of luck:运气不好

  He has been out of luck recently.

  最近他总是运气不佳。

  You're out of luck,she left ten minutes ago.

  你真不走运,她十分钟前才离开。

  Meredith was flipping out because one of her professors说梅丽狄斯发神经是因为她的一个教授

  flip out:精神错乱; 发疯

  My mom really flipped out when she saw my beard.

  我妈妈看到我的络腮胡子时,都快要发疯了。

  The young girl flipped out when she saw Michael Jackson in person.

  这个小女孩亲眼见到麦克尔·杰克逊本人时,激动得不能自已。

  常用短语:

  flip through浏览

  I had a quick flip through the book and it looked very interesting.

  我很快翻阅了一下那本书,看来似乎很有趣。

  flip at 猛击

  She flipped at the fly with a swatter.

  她用苍蝇拍打那只苍蝇。

本文关键字: 美少女的谎言

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>