美剧《复仇》:我怕爱上你

2013-05-20 00:00:00来源:可可英语
  美剧《复仇》是根据大仲马的著名小说《基督山伯爵》(The Count of Monte Cristo)改编,故事发生在现代,主人公也由男性改为女性。新东方在线为同学们精选剧中经典片段,一起来学习地道口语。

  《复仇》片段对话:

  I'm just scared.

  我只是害怕了

  Scared?

  害怕

  Scared of what?

  害怕什么

  I'm falling in love with you.

  我爱上你了

  I need to take a walk.

  我得去走走 透口气

  We're drowning in lies, all of us.

  我们全都陷入了谎言的泥潭

  Not even our children can escape

  即使我们的孩子

  the wreckage from this arrangement.

  也成了这场阴谋的牺牲品

  Arrangement?

  阴谋

  What do you-- you mean our marriage?

  你在说什么 你是指我们的婚姻吗

  This isn't a marriage.

  这不是婚姻

  And I'm not sure it ever was.

  而且我也不知道曾经是不是

  Clearly not for you, ever.

  显然对你而言 它从来不是

  I remember the way you used to look at David Clarke.

  我还记得你看着大卫·克拉克的眼神

  You have never, not once, looked at me like that--

  你从来没有那样看过我 哪怕一次

  Not before and certainly not after.

  不管是婚前 还是婚后

  You have never given me reason to!

  你根本不值得我那样爱你

  Well, perhaps I should count myself as lucky.

  或许我应该感到幸运

  I mean, look what happened to him.

  看看他落了个什么下场

  Get out!

  滚出去

  With pleasure.

  求之不得


  《复仇》英语口语精华:


  Scared of what?害怕什么

  scare of sth/doing sth:害怕...

  The child was scared of the fierce looking dog.

  这孩子害怕那条外表凶恶的狗。

  The child was scared of the fierce looking dog.

  这孩子害怕那条外表凶恶的狗。

  常用短语:

  scare away吓跑

  People keep a dog to scare away thieves.

  人们养狗来吓走小偷。

  I'm falling in love with you.我爱上你了

  fall in love with:爱上 ...

  He has fallen in love with Mary.

  他已爱上了玛丽。

  We're drowning in lies, all of us.我们全都陷入了谎言的泥潭

  drown in:陷入

  They were drowned in riot all night.

  他们通宵沉浸在狂欢之中。

  常用短语:

  drown out(更大的声音)使听不见

  The loud cheers drown out his shouts.

  欢呼声盖过了他的喊叫声。

本文关键字: 复仇

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>