神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(5)

2014-04-25 09:26:23来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  我和他相处不好

  He doesn't work well with me.

  反正他不会是你助手

  Well, he won't be your assistant.

  我需要一个助手

  I NEED an assistant.

  你来吗?

  Will you come?

  不坐警车 我要跟在后面

  Not in a police car, I'll be right behind.

  谢谢

  Thank you.

  太棒了 耶

  Brilliant Yes

  起连环自杀 这次还有遗言

  Four serial suicides, and now a note.

  圣诞节到了啊 赫德森太太

  Oh, it's Christmas. Mrs Hudson,

  我会迟点来 可能需要准备点食物

  I'll be late. Might need some food.

  我是你的房东 亲爱的 不是管家

  I'm your landlady, dear, not your housekeeper.

  冷的也行 约翰 喝杯茶

  Something cold will do. John, have a cup of tea,

  把这儿当自己家

  make yourself at home.

  别等我

  Don't wait up

  看看他 就知道 就知道往外跑

  Look at him, dashing about...

  我丈夫也一样

  My husband was just the same.

  看的出来 你是很沉稳的类型

  But you're more the sitting-down type, I can tell.

  我给你倒杯茶 歇歇你的腿

  I'll make you that cuppa, you rest your leg.

  它娘的腿 对不起 抱歉

  Damn my leg Sorry, I'm so sorry -

  有时候这些操蛋的事儿...

  It's just sometimes this bloody thing...

  我明白 亲爱的 我髋骨也不好

  I understand, dear, I've got a hip.

  一杯茶就好了 谢谢 就说一次 亲爱的

  Cup of tea'd be lovely. Thank you. Just this once, dear,

  我不是管家

  I'm not your housekeeper.

  再来两块饼干 如果有的话

  Couple of biscuits too, if you've got 'em.

  我不是你管家哦

  Not your housekeeper

  (雷斯垂德探长负责调查)

  DI Lestrade, in charge of the investigation

  你是个医生

  You're a doctor.

  而且是个军医

  In fact you're an Army doctor.

  是的

  Yes.

  干的好吗?

  Any good?

  非常出色

  Very good.

  那你一定见过很多伤口 惨死的尸体

  Seen a lot of injuries, then. Violent deaths.

  是的

  Well, yes.

  也很难受吧 我想?

  Bit of trouble too, I bet?

  当然 一辈子的都见过了 太多了

  Of course. Yes. Enough for a lifetime, far too much.

  想再看多些吗?

  Want to see some more?

  上帝啊 好的

  Oh, God, yes.

  对不起 赫德森太太 不喝茶了

  Sorry Mrs Hudson, I'll skip the tea. Off out.

  你们都不喝了?

  Both of you?

  不可能的自杀案件? 四起?

  Impossible suicides? Four of them?

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>