神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(5)

2014-04-25 09:26:23来源:网络

  没理由坐在家里了

  No point sitting at home

  人生终于有乐趣了

  when there's finally something fun going on

  死人了你这么开心 不像话

  Look at you, all happy. It's not decent.

  管他像不像话

  Who cares about decent?

  游戏开始了 赫德森太太

  The game, Mrs Hudson, is on

  出租车

  Taxi

  好吧 你有问题要问

  OK, You've got questions...

  是的 我们去哪里?

  Yeah, where are we going?

  犯罪现场 下个问题?

  Crime scene. Next?

  你是谁 你的职业是什么?

  Who are you, what do you do?

  你觉得呢?

  What do you think?

  我会猜...私家侦探 可是?

  I'd say... private detective. But?

  警察不会去找私家侦探

  But the police don't go to private detectives.

  我是个"咨询侦探" 世界唯一的

  I'm a consulting detective. Only one in the world,

  这工作是我发明的

  I invented the job.

  那是什么? 每当警察

  What does that mean? Means when the police

  找不到方向 他们经常都这样

  are out of their depth, which is always,

  他们会咨询我

  they consult me.

  警察不会咨询外行的

  The police don't consult amateurs.

  我昨天遇到你时

  When I met you for the first time yesterday,

  提到了阿富汗和伊拉克 你看起来很惊讶

  I said Afghanistan or Iraq. You looked surprised.

  是的 你怎么知道?

  Yes, how DID you know?

  我不是知道 是观察到的

  I didn't know, I saw.

  你的发型 举止是军人的风格

  'Your haircut, the way you hold yourself says military.

  而你说的话 物是人非了

  'But your conversation... ' Bit different from my day.

  说明在巴兹医学院学习过

  .. said trained at Barts -

  所以很明显是军医

  so Army doctor, obvious.

  你的脸晒的比较黑

  'Your face is tanned...

  可手腕却没晒黑

  'but no tan above the wrists.

  所以你曾去过国外 可并不是日光浴

  You've been abroad, but not sunbathing.

  你的走路时跛的厉害

  'Your limp's really bad when you walk,

  却宁愿站着 不要椅子

  but you don't ask for a chair when you stand -

  完全忘了伤残

  that you forgot about it

  所以至少有点身心障碍

  'so it's at least partly psychosomatic.

  也说明因为你的伤口

  'That says the original circumstances of the injury

  是外伤

  were traumatic -'

  战场上受伤 战场上受伤

  wounded in action then. Wounded in action,

  苏丹 阿富汗 或者是伊拉克

  suntan - Afghanistan or Iraq.

  你说我有个治疗师

  You said I had a therapist.

  你有伤残心理障碍

  You've got a psychosomatic limp,

  当然会有治疗师

  of course you've got a therapist.

  然后是你的哥哥 因为电话

  Then there's your brother. Your phone.

  它很贵 能发邮件 听音乐

  'It's expensive, e-mail enabled, MP player. '

  而你穷到要和人合租

  And you're looking for a flatshare.

  所以不是你买的 是个礼物

  You wouldn't buy this - it's a gift.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>