神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(9)

2014-04-25 09:43:26来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  别碰

  Don't...

  了不得 什么?

  Remarkable. What is?

  这城市大多人都庸庸碌碌

  Most people... blunder round this city,

  眼中只有繁华街肆 车来人往

  and all they see are streets and shops and cars.

  与夏洛克·福尔摩斯同行 你却能看到战场

  When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield.

  你已经经历过 不是吗?

  You've seen it already. Haven't you?

  我的手怎么了?

  What's wrong with my hand?

  你的左手会间歇性震颤

  You have an intermittent tremor in your left hand.

  你的医生认为这是创伤后应激障碍

  Your therapist thinks it's post-traumatic stress disorder.

  她觉得你被战争的记忆困扰

  She thinks you're haunted by memories of your military service.

  你到底是谁?

  Who the hell are you?

  你怎么知道的?

  How do you know that?

  炒了她吧 她的方向完全错误

  Fire her. She's got it the wrong way round.

  你现在正承受压力 但手却稳如磐石

  You're under stress right now and your hand is perfectly steady.

  你不是被战争困扰 华生医生...

  You're not haunted by the war, Dr Watson...

  你想念战争

  You miss it.

  欢迎回来

  Welcome back.

  该选阵营了 华生医生

  Time to choose a side, Dr Watson.

  我带你回家

  I'm to take you home.

  (可能很危险 - 夏·福)

  Dangerous - S H

  地址?

  Address?

  贝克街

  Er, Baker Street.

  贝克街221B号

  221B Baker Street.

  但我要先去个地方

  But I need to stop off somewhere first.

  听着 你老板

  Listen, your boss.

  能别告诉他我来过这儿吗?

  Any chance you could not tell him this is where I went?

  当然 你已经告诉他了吧?

  Sure. You've told him already, haven't you?

  没错

  Yeah.

  呃...你平时有空闲吗?

  Hey erm... do you ever get any free time?

  当然 多的是

  Oh, yeah. Lots.

  再见 好吧

  Bye OK.

  你在干什么?

  What are you doing?

  尼古丁贴片(戒烟用)

  Nicotine patch.

  能帮助我思考

  Helps me think.

  如今在伦敦当老烟枪很难

  Impossible to sustain a smoking habit in London these days.

  不利大脑运作

  Bad news for brain work.

  却有利于呼吸

  It's good news for breathing.

  呼吸 呼吸乏味透顶

  Oh... Breathing! Breathing's boring.

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>