神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(10)

2014-04-25 09:50:50来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  也许忘在家里了

  Maybe she left it at home.

  她有一大票情人 必须非常谨慎

  She has a string of lovers and she's careful about it.

  她从不把手机放在家里

  She never leaves her phone at home.

  我为什么要发那条短信?

  Why did I just send that text?

  问题是 她的手机现在在哪?

  Well, the question is where is her phone NOW?

  可能丢了 没错 或是?

  She could have lost it. Yes, or?

  凶手...你觉得凶手拿走了手机?

  The murderer... You think the murderer has the phone?

  也许她放箱子时 落了手机

  Maybe she... left it when she left her case.

  也许凶手出于某种原因把手机拿走了

  Maybe he took it from her for some reason.

  无论怎样 手机很有可能在凶手手里

  Either way, the balance of probability is murderer has her phone.

  不好意思...我们在干什么?

  Sorry... what are we doing -

  我刚给凶手发了短信? 那有什么用?

  did I just text a murderer? What good will that do?

  刚杀人几小时后

  A few hours after his last victim,

  凶手收到只可能来自死者的短信

  and now he receives a text that can only be from her.

  偶然捡到手机的人

  If somebody had just found that phone

  不会理睬这种短信 但是凶手...

  they'd ignore a text like that, but the murderer...

  会惊慌失措的

  would panic.

  你和警察说了没?

  Have you talked to the police?

  死了4个人 没那时间

  Four people are dead, there isn't time.

  那为什么和我说?

  So why are you talking to ME?

  赫德森太太没收了我那头盖骨

  Mrs Hudson took my skull.

  所以我在代替你那头盖骨?

  So I'm basically filling in for your skull?

  别紧张 你干的不错

  Relax, you're doing fine.

  好了 什么好了?

  Well? Well, what?

  你大可坐在这里看电视

  Well - you could just sit there and... watch telly.

  你要我一块去?

  What, you want me to come with you?

  我喜欢出门有人陪 大声讲话有助于思维

  I like company when I go out, I think better when I talk aloud.

  头盖骨出门太招摇了 所以...

  The skull just attracts attention, so...

  有问题吗? 是的 多诺万警官

  Problem? Yeah, Sergeant Donovan.

  她怎么了?

  What about her?

  她说...

  She said...

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>