神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(10)

2014-04-25 09:50:50来源:网络

  他洗清了我的名誉

  He cleared my name.

  一点点吧 对面有什么动静吗?

  I cleared it a bit. Anything happening opposite?

  什么也没有

  Nothing.

  要不是他 我会去坐牢的

  But for this man, I'd have gone to prison.

  你后来还是去坐牢了

  You did go to prison.

  我给你们点上蜡烛 更浪漫些

  I'll get a candle for the table. It's more romantic.

  我不是他的情人

  I'm not his date!

  你还是吃点吧 我们可能要等很久

  You may as well eat. We might have a long wait.

  多谢了

  Thanks.

  人是没有魔王的

  People don't have arch-enemies.

  什么? 在现实生活里

  I'm sorry? In real life.

  现实生活里是没有魔王的 没有

  There are no arch-enemies in real life. Doesn't

  happen.

  没有? 真乏味

  Doesn't it? Sounds a bit dull.

  那么我遇到的是谁?

  So who did I meet?

  那么正常人在"现实生活"中应该有什么?

  What do real people have, then, in their... "real lives"?

  朋友?

  Friends?

  他们认识的人 喜欢的人 不喜欢的人...

  People they know, people they like, people they don't like...

  女朋友 男朋友

  Girlfriends, boyfriends.

  对 我没说错 乏味

  Yes, well, as I was saying - dull.

  这么说你没有女朋友了

  You don't have a girlfriend, then.

  女朋友? 不 不是我的菜

  Girlfriend? No, not really my area.

  哦 这样啊

  Oh, right.

  那你有男朋友吗? 对了 那也没关系

  Do you have a... boyfriend? Which is fine, by the way.

  我知道没关系

  I know it's fine.

  这么说你有男朋友? 没有

  So you've got a boyfriend then. No.

  好吧 好吧

  Right. OK.

  你无牵无挂 就像我一样

  You're unattached. Like me.

  很好 很好

  Fine. Good.

  约翰 嗯...

  John, erm...

  我想还是该告诉你 我把工作当成爱人

  I think you should know that I consider myself married to my work,

  尽管我受宠若惊

  and while I'm flattered,

  但我真的不想找什么...

  I'm really not looking for any...

  不

  No,

  我不是在试探 不是

  I'm... not asking. No.

  我只是说 怎样都没关系

  I'm just saying, it's all fine.

  很好

  Good.

  谢谢

  Thank you.

  看 对街有辆出租车停下了

  Look across the street. Taxi. It's stopped.

  没人进去 也没人出来

  Nobody getting in, and nobody getting out.

  为什么是出租车?

  Why a taxi?

  真聪明 聪明吗?

  Oh, that's clever. Is it clever?

  为什么? 那就是他

  Why is it clever? That's him.

  别盯着看

  Don't stare.

  你就在盯着看

  You're staring.

  不能两个人都盯着吧

  We can't both stare.

  抱歉

  Sorry

  我记下了车牌号码 你用的上

  I've got the cab number. Good for you.

  右转 单行道 道路施工 红绿灯 公车线路

  Right turn, one way, roadworks, traffic lights, bus lane,

  过街横道 只许左转 红绿灯

  pedestrian crossing, left turn only, traffic lights.

  (备用道路)

  ALTERNATIVE ROUTE


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>