神探夏洛克剧本S01E02(2)

2014-04-28 17:55:35来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  他看你一眼 就知道你的生平

  He could look at you and tell you your whole life story.

  是啊 我见识过了

  Yes, I've seen him do it.

  搞得人人自危 讨嫌的家伙

  Put the wind up everybody, we hated him.

  我们去学院宴会厅吃早餐

  We'd come down to breakfast in the formal hall

  这混蛋就一针见血地指出 你前一天鬼混了

  and this freak would know you'd been shagging the previous night.

  我只是观察细节 请指教吧

  I simply observed. Go on, enlighten me.

  每月出差两回 满世界飞 全说中了

  Two trips a month, flying all the way around the world, you're quite right.

  怎么看出来的?

  How could you tell?

  别告诉我 是我领带上溅了一滴

  Are you going to tell me there's a stain on my tie

  什么曼哈顿产的特制番茄酱?

  from some special kind of ketchup you can only buy in Manhattan?

  不 我... 那是我鞋上的泥点?

  No, I... Is it the mud on my shoes?

  我刚才在外面跟你秘书聊了会儿

  I was just chatting with your secretary outside.

  她告诉我的

  She told me.

  你能赶来我太荣幸了 有人非法闯入银行

  I'm glad you could make it over, we've had a break-in.

  威廉爵士的办公室 他曾是行长

  Sir William's office - the bank's former chairman.

  为表纪念 银行保留了他的办公室

  The room's been left here like a sort of memorial.

  昨晚有人闯入

  Someone broke in late last night.

  偷了什么? 房间里什么都没少

  What did they steal? Nothing.

  仅仅留了一条讯息

  Just left a little message.

  六十秒内出现的

  60 seconds apart.

  有人在午夜闯进这里

  So, someone came up here in the middle of the night,

  挥洒颜料 一分钟内又离开了

  splashed paint around and left within a minute.

  有多少种方法进那个办公室?

  How many ways into that office?

  呵 这就是有意思的地方

  Well, that's where this gets really interesting.

  银行内部每扇门 都由这台电脑上锁

  Every door that opens in this bank, it gets locked right here.

  每个步入式柜台 每个洗手间

  Every walk-in cupboard, every toilet.

  那个门昨晚没有开过?

  That door didn't open last night?

  我们保安系统有漏洞

  There's a hole in our security.

  你能找到的话 我们付你

  Find it and we'll pay you -

  五位数

  five figures.

  这是预付款

  This is an advance.

  告诉我他怎么进来的

  Tell me how he got in.

  更大的数额在后面

  There's a bigger one on its way.

  我不需要金钱激励 塞巴斯汀

  I don't need an incentive, Sebastian.

  他 咳咳 他是在开玩笑

  He's, er... ..he's kidding you, obviously.

  暂时由我帮他保管吧

  Shall I look after that for him?

  谢谢

  Thanks.

  这个月出国两次

  Two trips around the world this month.

  你没有问过他的秘书

  You didn't ask his secretary,

  你那么说 就是想故意惹恼他罢了

  you said that just to irritate him.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>