神探夏洛克剧本S01E02(4)

2014-04-28 17:59:21来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  哈罗公学 牛津大学 有为青年啊

  Harrow, Oxford...very bright guy.

  在亚洲工作过 所以……

  Worked in Asia for a while, so...

  你让他负责香港账户?

  You gave him the Hong Kong accounts?

  曾经一早上损失了五百万

  Lost 5 million in a single morning,

  一周内又赚回来了

  made it all back a week later.

  艾迪有着钢铁般的意志

  Nerves of steel, Eddie had.

  谁会想杀他呢 人人都会树敌

  Who'd want to kill him? We all make enemies.

  但不是人人都会被爆头

  You don't all end up with a bullet through your temple.

  常人是不会 失陪一下

  Not usually. Excuse me.

  董事长的短信

  It's my chairman.

  警方找他了

  Police have been on to him.

  显然 警方说是自杀

  Apparently they're telling him it was a suicide.

  他们弄错了

  Well, they've got it wrong,

  塞巴斯汀 他是被谋杀的

  Sebastian. He was murdered.

  恐怕警方不这么看

  Well, I'm afraid they don't see it like that.

  所以? 所以我老板也不这么看

  So? And neither does my boss.

  别忘了我雇你查什么的 别分心

  I hired you to do a job. Don't get sidetracked.

  果然银行家都是铁石心肠的混蛋

  I thought bankers were all supposed to be heartless bastards.

  我要你跑一趟克里斯宾拍卖行

  I need you to get over to Crispians.

  有两个明代成化年间的古董花瓶拍卖

  Two Ming vases up for auction - Chenghua.

  你能评估下么

  Will you appraise them?

  应该素琳去啊 她才是专家

  Soo Lin should go - she's the expert.

  素琳辞职了 需要你帮忙

  Soo Lin has resigned her job. I need you.

  就是临时工哦 嗯 没问题

  Just locum work. No, that's fine.

  你... 其实以你的资历干这个浪费了

  You're, um... Well, you're a bit over-qualified.

  呃 因为我急需用钱

  Er, I could always do with the money.

  这周有两位医师度假去了

  Well, we've got two away on holiday this week

  还有一位因为怀孕离职了

  and one's just left to have a baby.

  对你来说可能太平凡了

  It might be a bit mundane for you.

  不不不 有时候平凡点也是好事

  Er, no, mundane is good, sometimes.

  我挺喜欢平凡

  Mundane works.

  简历上说你曾经是个军人 军医

  It says here you were a soldier. And a doctor.

  你还会别的技能么?

  Anything else you can do?

  在学校学过单簧管

  I learned the clarinet at school.

  呵呵 期待你的表演哦

  Oh..well, I'll look forward to it.

  我说过了 你能给我递支笔么

  I said, could you pass me a pen?

  什么 啥时候? 大概一小时以前

  What? When? About an hour ago.

  根本没注意我已经出门了吗?

  Didn't notice I'd gone out then?

  我去一家诊所面试了

  I went to see about a job at that surgery.

  怎么样 棒极了 她很迷人

  How was it? Great. She's great.

  谁?

  Who?

  工作

  The job.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>