神探夏洛克剧本S01E02(6)

2014-04-28 18:14:16来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  能给我打印一份么

  Can you print me up a copy?

  没问题 他去世那天呢?

  Sure. What about the day he died?

  你能告诉我他在哪吗?

  Can you tell me where he was?

  抱歉 这有个空当

  Sorry, I've got a gap.

  我有他所有的收据

  I have all his receipts.

  你的朋友... 听着 不管你说什么

  Your friend... Listen, whatever you say,

  我都百分百赞成

  I'm behind you 100 percent.

  是个自大的混蛋

  ...he's an arrogant sod.

  就这样而已? 别人说得可要难听多了

  Well, that was mild. People say a lot worse than that.

  你是来要这个的吧 那记者的日记

  This is what you wanted, isn't it? The journalist's diary?

  他做老板如何 阿曼达? 欣赏员工么?

  What kind of a boss was he, Amanda? Appreciative?

  不 我可不会用这个词

  Um, no. That's not a word I'd use.

  艾迪只欣赏带天价标签的东西

  The only things Eddie appreciated had a big price tag.

  比如那瓶护手霜 是他给你买的吧

  Like that hand cream. He bought that for you, didn't he?

  看这个

  Look at this one.

  他去世那天叫过出租车 .镑

  Got a taxi from him on the day he died, ..

  是送他去办公室的

  That would get him to the office.

  不是交通高峰 看看时间

  Not rush hour. Check the time.

  正在早上18 镑他能到...

  Mid-morning.18 would get him

  最远到... 西区

  as far as... .. The West End.

  我记得他说过

  I remember him saying.

  地铁票 一点钟在皮卡迪利广场买的

  Underground, printed at one in Piccadilly.

  他最终是搭地铁回的办公室

  So he got a Tube back to the office.

  他为什么要搭出租进城 搭地铁回来呢?

  Why would he get a taxi into town, and then the Tube back?

  因为他在送一件重物

  Because he was delivering something heavy.

  扛着个大包裹上电梯很不方便

  You wouldn't lug a package up the escalator.

  送东西?

  Delivering?!

  送给皮卡迪利广场地铁站附近某人

  To somewhere near Piccadilly Station.

  把包裹放下 送到手 然后...

  Dropped the package, delivered it, and then...

  (意大利餐馆 收据)

  停了一下 他饿了

  Stopped on his way. He got peckish.

  于是你在去地铁站的路上买了午饭

  So you bought your lunch from here en route to the station

  但是你从哪过来的呢?

  but where were you headed from?

  你从哪下的出租车?

  Where did the taxi drop you?

  哦 对了

  Oof! Right.

  艾迪·凡·库死的那天 送了个包裹来

  Eddie Van Coon brought a package here the day he died.

  不管那箱子里是什么

  Whatever was hidden inside that case...

  我已经拼出了一幅拼图

  I've managed to piece together a picture

  用零碎信息 信用卡账单 收据

  using scraps of information - credit card bills, receipts.

  他从中国回来

  He flew back from China,


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>