神探夏洛克剧本S01E02(8)

2014-04-28 18:17:51来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  显然 你必须不停地用它泡茶

  Apparently, you have to just keep making tea in them.

  昨天 这些壶里只有一个是有光泽的

  Yesterday, only one of those pots was shining.

  现在有两个了

  Now, there are two.

  想吃块午茶饼干吗?

  Fancy a biscuit with that?

  几百年的东西了 我可不想打破它

  Centuries old. Don't want to break that.

  你好

  Hello.

  你看到了密码

  You saw the cipher.

  然后你就知道他是冲我来的了

  Then you know he is coming for me.

  直到现在为止 你躲避他的策略还都很聪明

  You've been clever to avoid him so far.

  我必须完成它

  I had to finish.

  完成我的工作

  To finish this work.

  早晚注定的

  It's only a matter of time.

  他总会找到我

  I know he will find me.

  他是谁? 你见过他吗?

  Who is he? Have you met him before?

  我小时候 在中国认识了他

  When I was a girl, we met in China.

  我认出了他的...

  I recognised his...

  签名 那个密码?

  signature. The cipher?

  只有他会这样 蜘蛛

  Only he would do this. Zhi Zhu.

  蜘蛛? 中文的蜘蛛

  Zhi Zhu? The spider.

  你认得这个标志吗?

  You know this mark?

  对 这是一个堂口的标志

  Yes. It's the mark of a Tong.

  什么? 古老的黑帮组织

  Huh? Ancient crime syndicate,

  源自中国

  based in China.

  每个喽啰都有这个标志

  Every foot soldier bears the mark.

  每个为他们运货的人

  Everyone who hauls for them.

  运货?

  Hauls?

  你是说你也做走私?

  You mean you were a smuggler?

  那时我只有15岁

  I was fifteen.

  父母双亡

  My parents were dead.

  无依无靠

  I had no livelihood.

  每日无法谋生

  No way of surviving, day-to-day,

  只有为黑帮大哥工作

  except to work for the bosses.

  他们都是谁?

  Who are they?

  他们号称黑莲帮

  They are called the Black Lotus.

  到了我16岁时

  By the time I was 16,

  我已经把价值几千镑的毒品

  I was taking thousands of pounds worth of drugs

  带入香港境内了

  across the border into Hong Kong.

  但我结束了那段生活

  I managed to leave that life behind me.

  我来到了英国

  I came to England.

  在这里 我找到了工作

  They gave me a job, here.

  一切都好起来了 全新的生活

  Everything was good. New life.

  然后他就来找你了

  And he came looking for you.

  是的

  Yes.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>