神探夏洛克剧本S01E02(8)

2014-04-28 18:17:51来源:网络

  我本希望 在五年之后...

  I hoped, after five years...

  也许他们已经忘了我

  maybe they would have forgotten me.

  但他们从不会真正放你走

  But they never really let you leave.

  我们这么小的社群中

  A small community like ours...

  他们其实一直如影随形

  ..they are never very far away.

  他来到我的公寓

  He came to my flat.

  要我帮他找些被偷走的东西

  He asked me to help him to track down something that was stolen.

  你并不知道要找什么?

  And you've no idea what it was?

  我拒绝帮他找

  I refused to help.

  那么 当年你在中国 与他交情很深咯?

  So, you knew him well when you were living back in China?

  哦 当然

  Oh, yes.

  他是我的亲哥哥

  He's my brother.

  两个孤儿

  Two orphans.

  我们别无选择

  We had no choice.

  要么为黑莲帮卖命

  We could work for the Black Lotus,

  要么像乞丐一样饿死街头

  or starve on the streets, like beggars.

  我哥哥成了他们的喽啰

  My brother has become their puppet.

  在一个姓单的人手下做事

  In the power of the one they call Shan.

  黑莲帮的帮主

  The Black Lotus general.

  我赶走了哥哥

  I turned my brother away.

  他说我背叛了他

  He said I had betrayed him.

  第二天 我来上班

  Next day, I came to work

  一眼就看到了那密码

  and the cipher was waiting.

  你能破解吗?

  Can you decipher these?

  都是数字 这个我知道

  These are numbers. Yes, I know.

  这里 穿过人眼的横线 代表中文的数字一

  Here, the line across the man's eyes, it's the Chinese number one.

  这个是个15 但是怎样解码呢?

  And this one is 15 . But what's the code?

  所有的走私者都知道

  All the smugglers know it.

  是按照一本书...

  It's based upon a book...

  他来了

  He's here.

  蜘蛛找到我了

  Zhi Zhu has found me.

  不 别去 夏洛克

  No, no, Sherlock.

  夏洛克 等等

  Sherlock, wait!

  过来

  Come here.

  进来 快进来

  Get in. Get in!

  我得去帮他 我走后锁好门

  I have to go and help him. Bolt the door after me.

  小心

  Careful!

  这有些头骨已经20多万年了

  Some of those skulls are over 200,000years old.

  拜托有点敬畏之心

  Have a bit of respect.

  谢谢

  Thank you.

  梁

  Liang.

  大哥SPEAKS CHINESE

  是你SPEAKS CHINESE


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>