神探夏洛克剧本S01E02(13)

2014-04-28 18:41:18来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  我没找到你们要的东西

  I haven't found whatever it is you're looking for.

  我想请一位观众来参与 不要 求求你

  I need a volunteer from the audience. No, please, please!

  啊 谢谢 女士

  Ah, thank you, lady.

  对 你非常合适

  Yes, you'll do very nicely.

  女士们先生们 万里之遥月色笼罩的伦敦西一区

  Ladies and gentlemen, from the distant, moonlit shores of NW1,

  我们全心为您献上

  we present for your pleasure,

  夏洛克·福尔摩斯的伙伴死里逃生 求你

  Sherlock Holmes' pretty companion in a death-defying act. Please!

  你都看过演出了 一定觉得无聊吧

  You've seen the act before. How dull for you.

  提前知道结果了

  You know how it ends.

  我不是夏洛克·福尔摩斯

  I'm not Sherlock Holmes!

  我不相信你

  I don't believe you.

  你应该信的

  You should, you know.

  夏洛克·福尔摩斯和他截然不同

  Sherlock Holmes is nothing at all like him.

  你会怎么描述我 约翰?

  How would you describe me, John?

  机智 活力 神秘? 迟到?

  Resourceful? Dynamic? Enigmatic? Late?

  枪是半自动的 一旦发射

  That's a semi-automatic. If you fire it,

  子弹会以每秒千米的速度射出

  the bullet will travel at over 1000 metres per second.

  所以呢?

  Well?

  所以

  Well..

  这条隧道半径将近四米

  ..the radius curvature of these walls is nearly four metres.

  走火了 子弹会反弹

  If you miss, the bullet will ricochet.

  谁都可能中弹

  Could hit anyone.

  还可能弹回墙壁 打中你自己

  Might even bounce off the tunnel and hit you.

  没事了

  It's all right.

  你没事了 全结束了

  You're going to be all right. It's over now.

  别害怕

  Don't worry.

  下次约会不会这样了

  Next date won't be like this.

  我们先撤了 不必在报告里提我们

  We'll just slip off. No need to mention us in your report.

  福尔摩斯先生 我很看好你 探长

  Mr Holmes... I have high hopes for you, Inspector.

  你前途光明

  A glittering career.

  你我唯首是瞻

  I go where you point me.

  正是

  Exactly.

  这么说 九百万 百万

  So, nine million. Million.

  百万 对 "九百万的玉簪 龙穴 黑色电车道"

  Million, yes. Nine million for Jade pin dragon den black tramway.

  给全伦敦同伙的指示

  An instruction to all their London operatives.

  一条信息 他们在找的东西

  A message. What they were trying to reclaim.

  什么 一支玉簪? 值九百万

  What, a jade pin? Worth nine million.

  带去电车道 他们的伦敦据点

  Bring it to the Tramway, their London hideout.

  等等 一支玉簪值九百万?

  Hang on. A hairpin worth nine million?

  显然是 怎么这么贵?

  Apparently. Why so much?


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>