神探夏洛克剧本S01E02(13)

2014-04-28 18:41:18来源:网络

  Depends who owned it.

  两个伦敦分舵的成员

  Two operatives based in London.

  他们去大连走私花瓶

  They travel over to Dalian to smuggle those vases.

  其中一个藏了点私 一支小玉簪

  One of them helps himself to something, a little hairpin.

  值九百万镑

  Worth nine million.

  艾迪·凡·库干的

  Eddie Van Coon was the thief,

  他在中国时偷的宝贝

  he stole the treasure when he was in China.

  你怎么知道是凡·库 不是卢奇?

  How do you know it was Van Coon, not Lukis?

  连杀手都不知道

  Even the killer didn't know that.

  因为皂液

  Because of the soap.

  我是阿曼达 他给你带了件礼物

  Amanda? He brought you a present.

  哦 你好

  Oh, hello.

  从中国带回来的小礼物

  A little gift when he came back from China.

  你怎么知道?

  How do you know that?

  你不止是他的助理吧

  You weren't just his PA, were you?

  有人嚼舌根了吧

  Someone's been gossiping.

  没有 那我就不明白...

  No. Then I don't understand why...

  他家里的洗手香皂液

  Scented hand soap in his apartment.

  300百毫升装 快见底了

  300ml of it. Bottle almost finished.

  怎样?

  Sorry...?

  我不觉得艾迪·凡·库像

  I don't think Eddie Van Co

  是会买洗手液的男人

  was the type of chap to buy himself hand soap,

  除非他常有女客上门

  not unless he had a lady coming over.

  而且和你桌上的护手霜一个牌子

  And it's the same brand as that hand cream there on your desk.

  听着 我们不是认真的

  Look, it wasn't serious between us.

  露水姻缘罢了 不可能长久 他是我老板

  It was over in a flash, it couldn't last. He was my boss.

  怎么回事 你为什么要分手?

  What happened? Why did you end it?

  我觉得他不珍惜我

  I thought he didn't appreciate me.

  对我毫不在乎

  Took me for granted.

  总是放我鸽子

  Stood me up once too often.

  说好一起度周末的 他突然就走了

  We'd plan to go away for the weekend, and then he'd just leave.

  打个招呼就飞去中国了

  Fly off to China at a moment's notice.

  然后从国外带了礼物向你道歉

  And he brought you a present from abroad to say sorry.

  我能看看吗

  Can I just have a look at it?

  (两万英镑)

  他真的爬上了阳台?

  He really climbed up onto the balcony?

  窗户上钉个木条 你就高枕无忧了

  Nail a plank across the window and all your problems are over.

  谢谢

  Thanks.

  他说在街头市场买的

  He said he bought it in a street market.

  我可不相信 我觉得他是偷的

  Oh, I don't think that's true. I think he pinched it.

  对 艾迪做得出来

  Yeah, that's Eddie.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>